Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Namuthewhale`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
As a player, I'm very nice, I'm helpful and will usually help others on the spot (unless I'm a little busy). I can get aggressive in WoW at times, but that usually doesn't happen unless there is a fight between friends or guildies. I was a guild leader and I would always try to find an alternative route to solving a problem rather then yelling and fighting with my guild mates. Overall, I would say that most people I meet, I end up playing with them again.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from United States. My primary language is English, I have been speaking English all my life. :)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I first got into WoW when I saw my older cousin playing it. I had heard of it before, but she was the one who got me fully interested in the game.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I have always been a raider in retail WoW, but in my spare time I would always try to get some friends together to just run around and have fun with. After my raiding guild had crashed and burned, I decided it was time to take a break from raiding and try the RP experience. I had tried retail RP, but no one seemed to have wanted to RP. So, here I am now. Google brought me here and I'm hoping that because of Google I am staying here. :)

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
When I RP'd in retail, I was always trying to RP, no matter where I was. I would stick to the paths, I would usually walk, everyone I saw on the road I would try to RP with. I like that style.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Orc Warrior. I like my orcs. I have a Orc Warrior on a server on retail. He's been through tough times, good times, and somewhat embarrassing times. I will always be the one to like spamming 3 moves and pulling around 6k DPS on the charts. :)

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'm really just looking for some excellent RP. I'm hoping that it is here.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect and Maturity. I can hate people, but I can respect them. Though someone might not like me, I'm going to have to deal with it and take care of it in a mature manner.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Most likely I will do this at a later time. Though I like RP, I need some time to get used to it. I will do this at a later time when I aim to move up to Gruntship.

(I really am hoping that I am understanding this correctly.)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I have no further questions

Though I do have a comment of my own.

See you in the field!
Welcome to the server!
Thanks! :) I'm looking forward to playing