Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: moonhunt`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am a verbal roleplayer, I usually play Hunter or priest class, I have been a player since before The Burning Crusade, and have been going strong since then. I started on offical, but moved to private servers because paying blizzard's fees was becoming a taxing chore.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from the United States, English is my primary language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A friend of mine introduced it to me, been hooked ever since.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I decided to play here because of the strong role playing community, it appeals to me greatly.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Pretty much any kind is fun with me, I can flow seemlessly from one type to another and am comfortable in any setting.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite class.. hmm... probably a tie between hunter and priest. Hunter because of the pet system, and long range fighting is my prefered playstyle. Priest because I like to be a contribution to the party, I appriciate the responsibility and duties of a priest

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect to find friends who share common interests with me / people to have stimulating role-play with / perhaps a rival or two.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Keyboard Skills.
"Please try to type out words, such as 'you' rather than 'u' and 'thanks' rather than 'thx'."
People who type shorthand is such a pet peeve of mine, I am greatly pleased this server does not approve of it.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
-The moon hangs high in the cloudless night, casting it's light along the woodland floor. A pair of eyes glow dimly, leading the way of a shadowy form; reminiscent of a cat-like creature. The shadow slinks low and silent across the floor of the forest, avoiding the light of the moon, when it suddenly perks its head up, looking to it's right. The previously silent forest explodes with noise and light.
The whole exchange was over in ten seconds, but it seemed like hours. The creature tripped a flash trap, causing light to flood the area. A lanky elf jumped from a nearby branch to pounce on the creature, his face obscured by his flowing silver hair and the goggles he wore to prevent vision loss from the trap he set hours before. The elf hit the ground hard, grasping nothing but air. A loud sigh of desperation came from the elf as he pushed his goggles down around his neck and scratched his head.
"You'll be mine one day, clever girl."

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I hope that I anwsered everything to your standards. I look forward to playing with everyone on the server. *smiles*
Welcome to the server!