Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Valrok`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello, hello, 'ello!
The name (As people call me) is Mr. Fallow and I have enjoyed playing World of Warcraft since the beginning of The Burning Crusade! Now to start, I wasn't always much of an RP'er of sorts. I used to be only interested in blowing others away with an AK-47, though I now enjoy blowing them away with my use of grammer and note-worthy RPs (I guess *shrug*)! Actually, to be honest I'm not quite sure HOW I am supposed to answer this section so Ill just say Im glad to hopefully join this communtity!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from North America, more specifically the United States. My primary language is English, though, I am working on my Spanish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My friend. He one day asked me if I had ever tried and MMORPG. First thing that pops through my mind: "WTF is an MMO-somethingamajigger?!" After consolling me in the ways of which MMOs run, I decided to give it a shot! I started by playing WoW on short Trials over, and over, and over.... and over and over and over... oh yeah, and over! Till finally I got SO sick I decided to buy the damn game! And, I, loved it!!

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
After I ran out of money, I decided to try a so called "Private Server". The so-called outlaws of the MMO world. I tried a few till finally EchlonedWoW crept into my radar! Slowly, the amazingness of the server left and my girlfriend and I decided to endure the harshness of looking for other servers. (I found you all by typing in "WoW Private Server RP" into Google! :D )

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I love it all!! Thats one thing I loved so much about Retail RP! It varied so much and so often you got a little taste of everything! Though I primarily do a Pair RP, I would ADORE a well-run public RP. (Something that was quite Rare in past servers.)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Rather, what are my favorite RACES/CLASSES. Hehe, I enjoy playing Dwarves, Humans, Trolls, Orcs, Blood Elves (Oh yeah hehe), and Tuaren.
As far as classes, cant, beat, the, PRIEST! Muahaha! Ive always enjoyed playing a Healer of sorts. FPS=Medic, MMO=Priest (duh), ect. Maybe its my want to take control?? I dunno! :D (Healbot Ftw!)

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well, you have no basic information, but judging by how well it been set up to this point in the process. Sooo, GOOD!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity. A MUST. I can deal with lack or lore knowlage as long as the person is mature about it. God-Mods are avoided through maturity. Accidents, they can be dealt with "quickly and quietly" as all of our Kindergarden teachers used to say in the halls. Its just... a must!

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I did this little story in my spare time for my GirlFriend.

_____ Story________________
"Farlo"
(title)
Hard leather soles echo off the elaborate brick-layed streets of the kingdom, Korielance. A place of once brilliance and splender with an enchantment of a forest that lay in the hilly lands of Bashierion. The crisp autumn breeze creeps through the cobbled streets as dry voices break the silence from the city square. A crowd stands silent as swords flash and uniformed guards complete their standard precedures to the ceremony. Everyone grim, their eyes transfixed apon the confident soul at the end of the square. The boy stood quiet as thoughs around him, his brown hair rustling in the wind like rippling in water that comes no more to Korielance.

"Hold!" Barks a voice from the other end of the square.

The two parallel lines of guardsmen spin from their dutiful stance to one of presentation. Flags fall into the center, a beautiful linen of black and white, and at its center, a once proud, armored boar. Slowly, off-key horns bleet solumn notes that portray every hopless emotion of the dark intentioned crowd.

Striding down the line of devistated hope, the boy looks ahead to the end. His black ring-mail shirt clanking loudly, echoing off the tarnished marble that once held so much glory surrounding the square. His white plate armor flashes the sun that is now hunted by dark clouds.

Alone, the boy trudges in the weight of the armor, stumbling every few feet apon the layed brick street. On either side, guards seperate him from the crowd that knows his guant fate. Apon stepping up to the front, the previous speaker reviels himself from behind an elaborate curtain of black and white. This man, taller than the boy and by far older, slowly opens his scarred and bearded jaw to utter the speech so many young knights heard before.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Stuff! :D
Welcome to the server!