Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Zeirath`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, hello at first I suppose, I'm not very good at explaining myself so it'll probably just end up as a wall of text.. I like World of Warcraft, obviously and spend quite a large amount of my spare time playing on official servers. I like cats, I own three and love them to death even though they love ignoring me whenever they don't want food.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Australasia, well Australia but the former sounds awesome to me. I speak English, English and well, bad English, I so should not admit to that..

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My best friend got me into it, I'd had people try to get me into it before hand but only having a dial-up connection it limited my gaming choices. However I eventually got a wireless broadband modem and WoW finally became a playable choice.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
A friend of mine on official suggested it to me, Pawoverlord, having had some roleplay experience in my past, Neopets, no seriously, don't laugh, our roleplay guild took it very seriously.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Hard to say, depends on my mood but I probably would more stick around relaxing or fighting/action. Large group RPs seem to all fall on their butts after a while, with everyone trying to RP over one another and everything getting messed up, unless using some sort of turn-based system, large RPs tend to fail, in my current experience anyway.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I'm not sure, I'd have to say my favorite race would be Night Elf, I think they look awesome plus they tend to be pretty nature-based and I love animals so..go figure? Not sure which class however, probably druid.

What are your expectations of this server?:
At the moment I don't really have many expectations, I just hope to be able to get back into my roleplaying again and have the enthusiam that I once did for it. Wanna have fun and enjoy myself, maybe make some new friends.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Tolerance. I believe it's good to tolerate things to a standpoint, but not to take crap from people who are just there to stir up trouble, some people don't understand that taking things too far is not tolerable for most people, making other peoples lives; online or not, is not fun as much as they think it is.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
'Hey sister... I have a question.'
It came from no where, it was completely unexpected by the recipient, and doubtfully she would want to know what the answer was anyway.
Kiota stared blankly at the flames in front of her, seeming to have not heard the question that had been given to her, crossing her hands slightly and resting them on her knees her eyes briefly left the transing light of the fire 'What is it you wish to ask?'
Lola looked from the fire to Kiota "What is it like.... Being... You know... Dead?"
'What is it like to be dead?' She repeated the question back, letting it take a few seconds to sink in. 'It's not exactly a question many would be brave enough to ask one of us openly, sister. It is also not something many of us like discussing.'
"I am sorry sister, I can not ask it of you then.." Lola whispered softly.
Glancing briefly towards her companion she lifted a brow slightly, she did not understand the concept of what Lola had meant when she had taken back her question. It had been quite some time before anyone had shown her even a glimmer of compassion, most people just liked prying into other peoples past without even the consideration towards ones feelings. Most people assumed that death knights did not have feelings, Kiota mused, because they had died and been reanimated by the Lich Kings Necromancers. Perhaps this was true, perhaps they didn't, but there were still remnants of things of when one was still alive.
'Mayhaps I will tell you one day, when we know each other better." She muttered back, turning her vision back to the flickering flames.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I don't think there is anything else I feel that I need to add, I don't have any questions at the moment but if I do get any I can always ask my friend who RPs here.

Thanks for taking the time to read my application.
Welcome to the server!