Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: lollie123`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
My name is James, I am 18 years old just finishing VCE (Year 12) in Victoria Australia. Next year I am planning on studying Software Design at University.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Australia, and as such I still live there and my primary language is English

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A few years back my friend showed it to me and I thought to myself "Hey that looks like fun" so my friend gave it to me and now here I am.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I looked up Role Playing private servers on Google and yours was the first and actually only server to appear

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy pretty much any kind of role play although, I most enjoy the world wide role play in which people use a developed background story for their character rather than people making village and kingdom role plays and constantly changing their background and life story's.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
That's quite a hard question as I do enjoy playing all classes for certain characters but I would probably have to say that a Night Elf Druid would be my favourite class combination due to the very interesting and involved lore that their class and species entails.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To have a enjoyable and fun role play experience and to meet other like minded people who also enjoy roleplaying

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The rule of strict entry is very appealing as it will allow for the elimination of RP ruiners and their like.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
In the cold frozen north hovering above the land in the flying fortress Zacerax the Scourge Commander Anuptherian, surveyed the land, "I want those humans destroyed Garthos" Anuptherian demanded "Sir, I realise that but you must understand" Garthos stammered "But nothing the Lich King commands it and it must be done" Anuptherian replied "Yes Lord, I will send the legions presently" Garthos replied looking down on Wintergarde Keep "If only he knew what had become of those humans" shuddered Garthos with a hint of fear uncharacteristic of an undead.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
There is nothing I would like to ask or otherwise at this time
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde! :3

Lok'tar Ogar! Greetings and Salutations, and all of that! Hehe. Upon entering the game for the first time, please /join chat for game related questions and conversations and /join barrens for a more silly shenanigan filled atmosphere!

In the meantime, please make sure you are familiar with our Rules, Policies, and FAQ's. If you haven't, also check out the Wiki! It's pretty cool.

Hope you enjoy yourself and we look forward to seeing you in there! Happy Rping! ^-^