Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Coop121`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello I am 17. My name is Jeniffer, Mia, Green-Cooper and among playing wow and OH MY GOD DEAD RISING 2 is awesome! I enjoy going out, spending time with my partner, reading and a few exciting activities like ski-ing

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
My primary language is English, and I come from England

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Since as far as I can remember there has been Warcraft! heh yea my father and brothers used to play it quite a lot, and me being younger I picked up what everyone else was doing and oh my I am glad I did, because the Warcraft world is so interesting.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Wow RP private server, that says it all. I still think I'm miss reading everything I've never came across a RP private server before. And I saw it in Google (Looking up wow stuff as I was thinking of playing it again, I miss my characters but free RP is even
better!)

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
All kinds of roleplay appeal to me! but I guess I prefer crowds and more action than tavern, the same old same old can get boring.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Very hard question I don't actually know. I went through a blood elf stage because I was roleplaying a blood elf for about a year maybe more, and even
though real RP events and so on messed her up a bit and she became a bit emo like I loved her! she was so developed not because of me but because of
real players and events shaping and moulding her.
And race last time I checked was Death knights because of how awesome they were! but I've not played wow in a long time and as my characters here may be purely for RP I'll have to think of RP reasons not Oh my god I can solo nine mobs at once reasons.

What are your expectations of this server?:
RP. It sounds awesome this server, at first I just wanted to play some free wow because I've ran out of money to spend on monthly fees. But to be honest a Private RP server would be so much more better than a rental wow one, because of the things a private server could do with RP! and that this giant question thingy makes sure everyone is a role-player!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Role-playing! because I like the idea that everyone on the server will be a role-player right?! how awesome will that be! I still don't believe it.... but it's true right?

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Here is my story for a character I had a long time ago! hope it's not to
long, short or rubbish enjoy!

>Astrarna sits down by the fire<

"My brother Exilun was born five years before me in Auberdine. My brother didn't know an awful lot about life at the age of five... I am told he was far, far more concerned about skipping around my fathers frost sabre creating womanly necklaces! made from flowers for the poor beast. He didn't seem as bother as to why mother was getting awfully fat and why the spare room was being cleared out and filled with -baby looking after equipment-...... Its called that right? -Baby looking after equipment-?...... Don't be silly of course it is...."

>scratches her forehead before taking a few sips of water from her flask<

"Anyway at last the favourite child was born! Yep that's me!"

>Males voice can be heard in the background<

"Exilun shhh! I told you, you can tell your lame side of the story after! not that anyone will listen...... They came to listen to me! of course, not you..... Anyway my childhood was great! Yea.... I had no mother that could be seen as bad I guess but she left us after I was born so I never really knew the woman or had a mother to miss having a mother, ya-know? Anyway it was all going great intill... My father died, he done so well looking after the two of us and... I was in my early -teens- I think you humans call it when my father... well it happened. Ya see He was on emergency call around that time because he wanted to look after me and my brother and well he was called to war and all that stuff. He said.... He said he'd just be gone for a few weeks tops! But.. well then weeks turned into months intill we found out... Life changed A bit after that, Exilun became more obsessed in becoming father, becoming a great hunter and when my brother still comforted me when I needed it most I felt him and I were...... alone alone together but against the world"

"By the time Adulthood came I was truly alone this time. My brother went
to war because it was what he wanted to do for some time, we agreed it was the right thing for him to do, although I didn't mention how much I would miss him. Shortly after his depart I left the Dark shores and Auberdine behind to travel. On my travels my goals were to understand my druid self and enhance my abilities and combat skills, sounds cool eh! I found my self helping almost each of the areas I travelled to as much as I could as it normally lead to opportunities where I could practise my skills on real enemies! that wont hold back if I make a mistake or wrong move. And the reward almost always consisted of Silver or gold or things I could sell on my travels, I didn't need this currency to survive but it did come in handy and it made allot of things easier and less hunting on my behalf."

"Eventually my travels lead me to the alliance capital Stormwind. Things
went well here for a while but there was something missing..... or several things missing, things didn't feel right I knew one of them was my brother but the others I had no clue as to what I desired. My brother did turn up in the end, I found him in an armor shop but he..... he was a Death Knight he experienced death.... but I learned quickly he was the same person, he was still as gay as a circle so there was no need to worry"

<Grins>

"I have started a new chapter in my life again, but this chapter is going to be a whole lot sweeter than some of the others, i have my brother with me now and we are The Shadowglaives, we have created a movement some… some kind, an organisation, an.... an Empire... Maybe not an Empire yet but we will be... we will be just you watch. We are growing quickly, have made Alliances and are going to do great things for Azeroth and it's people"

"That's my Story and the paths i have chosen what's yours and where has it lead you?"

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
N/A
Welcome to the server!
Thanks!!!!