Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Piriyahx`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well I have roleplayed on a couple of official WoW server and the experience was fun. I had a good time doing it.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
My main language is English. Currently trying to learn Spanish. I was born in Henderson, Nevada.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well my brother's were boasting about how fun the game was. They told me it was made by Blizzard which made a game called Starcraft I play. So I decided to give it a try and enjoyed the game.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well I got tired of paying to play the game monthly and I heard about "private server's" so I looked them up. After a couple boring PVP with no fun server's, I decided to look up RP server's I found about 3. This website seemed more into the RP then other so I choose this site.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I can blend in with most roleplay's as I was a big roleplayer in WoW original. But I prefer to stay away from huge population roleplay's because if I don't log on in 1 day or another I tend to miss a lot.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I don't have a #1 favorite race but class wise I would choose Paladin, Deathknight, Hunter or Warlock. The top 2 are Paladin and Deathknight because with there Plate wearing capability's it make's it possible to wear many roleplay gear such as cloth,mail,leather. For the style of whatever you are roleplaying with.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'm expecting people to actually roleplay unlike other server's I have tried. I'm hoping this is a great server with many roleplay option's to choose from.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Godmoding. When people make themselves "op" in the game it ruin's the fun in it. Like for example if everyone is supposed to die for the rp but the person claim's they have "A Instant Revive Spell" or "My Shield Make's me Unable to Die".(These example's are from personal experience"

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
*lam* The door burst open, the cold air rushed in. "I've told you there was no escape from me Ranork!" wha... wha... how did you find me!? "I could smell your rotting flesh from a mile away you scourge, I shall cleanse you" *Just then Ranork pulled the lever on the wall, as a thick fog appeared* "What it this trickery Ranork, you think this fog can stop me from destroying you!" Haha my good friend as my escape plan is in motion. You might catch me one day but not this day *Ranork disappears into the fog as if vanishing." Mordock then shoot's a ray of light at the area Ranork was once at, but hit nothing. As Mordock gave up hope of catching him, Ranork roared from behind Mordock. "Haha I bet you weren't expecting me to attack!" *Ranork lunged his blade at Mordock and landed a blow to the leg.* "Ah you fool your swordsmanship cant match my magic!" *Ranork lunges his second successful blow, but this time to Mordock's arm.* *Murdock knowing he was severely injured looked around for an escape.* "Today you die Murdock!." *All the sudden Murdock cast a what it seemed bubble of light around him and took this odd stone out that created green magic.* "What is this" "Ive never seen such magic I cant slash at you, the light is protecting you". *within an instant Mordock disappeared without a trace". Meanwhile in Westfall a strange green light appeared, but nobody was shocked at this magic as if they were used to it. *Mordock appears from the green light* "I couldn't defeat him... Ranork has gotten stronger since we last met. Luckily my shield saved me in time to hearth away" [And Mordock lives happily ever after, for now] *Lour akward laugh from Ranork in the backround*...Well sorry if my story was a little off. Im a bit rusty, I wasnt sure if I should of just edited my story or made a new one. But I just edited.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I'm curious about the type's of roleplay's you have currentely going on. And I'm looking forward to have a good experience with roleplay for once.
Quote:Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I'm curious about the type's of roleplay's you have currentely going on. And I'm looking forward to have a good experience with roleplay for once.

We have a whole mess, really. And if we don't have anything you're interested in at the moment, you're free to start something! Folks seem to always join in on RP when asked.

Anyway, welcome to the server!