Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: wolfiekitty`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello!! I am Wolfie, and im not great at introducing myself but... Yeah.. HI! First off id like to say, I AM A GIRL! Yes, im a girl. I am a wolf loving, cat loving, Wow loving, werewolf loving artist. As a player, I do almost 24/7 rp and I play retail Wow (well used to kind of, I still play.)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from America, USA, United States of America, whatever you like. My primary language is English, but I do speak german! (Though, I am not fluent at it.)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My brother. He got all into games from his friend and finally dragged me into it. I got very much into it till I finally bought the game and me and my brother would play together (I eventually made a lot of friends too). I have been playing WoW since Vanilla Wow!!

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I have been playing on the Echeloned GM server for along time, and have been RPing on that. Well, now it sucks and I wish to move on from it with my boyfriend. He found you first and he said this was interesting, so I took a look as well and now im pretty interested.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy almost everything, fighting, socializing, action, danger, all of it. I do most of my RP's as a pair (just 2 people) since it is really rare to ever find good public RP on our last server. It all appeals to me, just as long as people are mature and capable about what RP they do.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Well, I have a a lot of favorite races/classes. For races, I enjoy, Dreanei, Night elf, Human and Blood elf. For classes, I would really say I love the druid. It is my retail class and I am just, so inlove with playing a druid, its so much fun. Just the act of turning into an animal is fun (since I am a cat person). Hunter is also fun, I enjoy pets!!

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect people to maturely play and RP. I also expect to see (if possible) NO Op people. They just make me mad and irritated when I play, it makes me not want to RP. Hopefully, RPing on this server will be enjoyable.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity. Everyone needs to be mature about how they play. And a rule of having maturity really appeals to me. Its always good to have mature people playing with you, then to have whiny OP people who have no idea how to play or RP.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Its always good to write a story with a visual, so I took a picture and related this to the picture. Enjoy!
http://sandara.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2mmo47

A mist rolled on the ground of the shakey and barren land. Nothing lived, nothing can live. Not the emerald trees, or the azure grass, not even the sky has a color. The mountains roar, like a lion roars for its meat, towering over most creatures. This land seems dead... Or is it?

Rustled feathers flap through the harsh wind, a tail swinging to the side. Its golden fur and white feathers shine like a river shines. The brown spike plated armor covers its furry body, and its long feathered tail beats down like drum-sticks. Long talons descend  from its eagle like claws, and its long beak, silver.

It seemed wherever the creature flew, the beautiful colors seems to return to the world of the dead. As it flew by, the emerald trees light up in color, the azure grass begins to grow again, and the misty grey sky begins to glow in a humming red-orange.

As the sun rose from the edge of eternity, the tip of the creatures feather's stain an azure blue. Its wings beat up and down, up and down.

And as the world of the dead begins to die, another creature appears. This creature is quite different from before. Its feathers and fur are a nightmare black, its eyes a dark, blood like red. Every inch of this creature spells death. Its long talon's hit the ground, the azure blue grass again dies. It shifts its wing, tilting its head to the white and golden figure heading towards its domain.

The creature of death wing's extend, spreading the feathers far and wide as if night were to take control of the earth. It crouches down and swiftly jumps into the air, the now maroon grass swaying as it takes off.

The black creature sways in the air, heading closer and closer to the white and golden creature, its sharp eyes locked on it. The white and golden creature, in return, keeps it's azure eyes locked on the black creature.

The wind picks its speed, making the feathers ruffle more, and the emerald trees and the azure grass tilt from the wind's gusts. As the two creatures come closer, the black one dives down, closing its ruffled wings close to its body.

The black creature tilts its head up, and lets out a mournful screech, opening its deathly wings and flying upwards to the white and golden creature. It's claws open in a defensive position, and through the mist, the creature roars, "NIGHT WILL NOT BE OVERCOME BY DAY!"

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I put in an introduction, but I think it failed to submit, because I see other people's introductions being approved, and I have put mine up a few days ago.
Hope to be accepted! Thanks!! ^_^
Welcome to the server!
<3 your name.
Oh thank you xD I do enjoy wolves!! Thanks!! :D