Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Ralero`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I like to be a bit more laid back when I play, after all it is a game. I have been playing games since I was about 8 and have not stopped playing them. I try to make friends with whoever I can and try to be friendly with everyone. When a problem does persue I try to fix it if I can.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from the United States, which makes my 'primary language' English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
It all started with Warcraft 3 when I started playing with my older brother, eventually I ended up playing by myself for a while. Then I talked one of my friends into trying it and he loved it. We both played that even after Wrath of the Lich King came out. Then he started playing WoW and got me into it. I've been playing WoW for about 1 year now.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I absolutely LOVE to RP in WoW. It helps me relax and escape from the troubles of real life when I need a good break.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like to RP in mid sized groups, like a small guild or tribe type of thing. If it gets too large that can cause problems because some people get ignored and problems can easily come out of this.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Well, to narrow things down I tend to be a Hordie. I think people tend to pick Blood Elves too much, and Tauren can be a little too peace loving somtimes for me. That leaves Orcs and Trolls. Now as much as I love to add the accent to my typeing for trolls. I think the Bloodlust of the fearsome Orcs is much better. They tend to be hard-headed and strong warriors.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations are that there isn't anyone god-emoting or being cheap with their RP.
I also hope for plenty of friendly people to RP with and have a good time.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I think that Godmoding is a good thing to have a rule against. It helps make the RP more fair between players and makes for a more enjoyable environment for an RPer.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
As I stood back up, he gave me a look of suprise. "H-How... you shouldn't even be breathing!" He exclaimed. "Heh... I guess I still can't live up to expectations." I said with a wicked grin spreading across my bloodied face. Picking my sword back up I started walking towards him slowly, the blood dripping down my chest from where he had stabbed me. As I got closer It became harder and harder to breathe, the blood loss started to blur my vision as Istarted to stumble. "Ah, so you finally are dieing." He said triumphantly as a smile spread from one cheek to the other. Barely making out what he said I fell to one knee, dropping my weapon once more and holding my wound. As I blacked out I could see my brother once more. He merely looked at me with a heartwarming smile and nodded his head as he motioned for me to follow him.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
For the horde !
Welcome to the server!