Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Peons and Server lore
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heya while I've been waiting to join all you nice guys n girls on the server I've had a good look around the sit and wiki. So far it sounds awesome! The server that is!
But there was one this I didn't understand, when your a peon(you have to be a peon for at least a month right? After the month you can apply for gruntship) can you submit a character profile and if successful get bumped up to 80? Or do you have to be a grunt or higher full stop to get to 80?

And the other thing was, when I was looking at the server lore I saw that before the "restart" you had these event/updates like "tides of change" and stuff like that! They looked awesome or well sounded awesome! Is there anything like that currently? Differences to normal wow I guess and will there be events/updates like them again? Or if you already have them will there be more?
You are required to acquire the Grunt status in order to get your profiled characters leveled up to 80.
Alright cheers and the second query?
Right now there's not anything different. Currently we're trying to steer from lore changing events just in case it interferes with Cataclysm lore.
Ah that makes sense. But what about cata pre events (I don't mean small events, I mean events that involve adding or editing objects and the such)

I guess my question is if I or people come up with events that involve adding huts, tents or objects and submitted the idea in the part of the forum its ment to be in would it be accepted (assuming lore and stuff is good) or does the server try to avoid adding objects and the such because of how hard it might be or so on? If that all makes sense (sorry I rushes it abit as I am heading outta the door)
Well, it'll depend on what it is. Generally we don't spawn objects for specific players because of how everyone would be asking for it, heh.
Yea I understand that, thanks!!!!