Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Bananplyte`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Im 16 years old, been playing ( and roleplaying ) world of warcraft for 4 years and I absolutely love roleplaying in world of warcraft. My favorite roleplay is probably the journey to something, a quest if you may or normal tavern roleplaying.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Well im from sweden and therefore my primary language would be swedish but I talk fluently english and got the highest grades possible in school, even if that would not matter. Im very literate in roleplaying and Im capable and fond of using accents.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well my best friend when I was 11 started playing world of warcraft because his older brother did. I came over every day to watch him play this AMAZING expansion of warcraft 3. We got sucked into it together and started playing side to side. When I was 12 I had my first ''Lan'' and world of warcraft is the absolute best fiction universe ive ever been into.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I had a friend playing here before that told me when I was searching about CoTH and about how amazing it was. He doesnt play now anymore but I got interested immideately and here I am.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
As I mentioned earlier a journey roleplay with a quest like an epic journey through kalimdor with a group of travelers can be just as enjoyable as a simple tavern roleplay.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I would say tauren or forsaken. I also like druids and mages. The reason is that both of the races feel like the calm silent strong type. The person that doesnt need to talk to gain respect. The persons that is capable of the best background stories. ( + I loved Cairne as a child when I played warcraft 3 ) Druids and mages simply feel awesome.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I just want to have a good time, hehe. Im sure this server can give me that.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect. Not having to deal with people being rude OOC and screaming insults to each other. That people can play without taking offense or being agressive. A little bit of respect can make the even gloomest corner bright.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Even though the man was hooded you could see his eyes glow. Barad shuddered. Who was this man? Could it be that he had made a mistake by being so agressive to this man? No! He had to focus. Any time the blades would probably flash in the moonlight and if he didnt focus his throat would be slashed in an instant. He knew that even he, a big tauren dressed in a leather tunic, would show little resistance to the blade of a sharpened sword. He roared out; Bring it! He knew that the only way of defeating this man was to make him reckless.
The man suddenly moved. Barad quickly rose from his chair staring into the hood, not backing down. Then with a hissing voice the man spoke.
-Sad, really. A warrior of the horde sinking so low to challenge his own ally, just to show he prefers brawn before brain.
Barad charged, his eyes glowing red. Those words was just the ones he didnt want to hear, even though they were true.
The charging huge tauren wasn't an easy target but with amazing precision the hooded man shot a quick ice spike into his throat. Barad fell to his knees gripping his throat. The wound wasn't lethal but it hurt like hell. He had been shown mercy, although honor was history now. He had challenged the man and he had been defeated. His brethren didnt laugh. They simply stared. The eyes on him hurt more than the wound. He slowly gurgled '' Kill me! ''
The man laughed.
- Im not in the mood.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
That would probably be that. I just hope i will be accepted into the community.
Welcome to the server!