Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: khaosryu`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I mostly like to go through leveling first, that way I can get all of that out of the way first. I don't do very many quests unless the awards are appealing to me. After that, I like to get the map finished for different areas. I've actually been very eager to find an RP server that would be entertaining and engaging.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from the United States and my primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, I was in the band room at my school one day and I overheard a couple of my friends talking about it. My best friend comes over and becomes quite appalled by the fact that I knew nothing of World of Warcraft, after that, she sent me the files through her MSN and had me to download them so I could play on her father's private server. Since then, I've been playing ever since.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Other servers become quite boring after a while, not to mention there are quite a few rude members that I felt weren't being dealt with. I also quite enjoy writing, reading, creative writing, and things of this nature. I've always wanted to make the character in the game a person so real that I could end up talking to them by accident in a room while alone.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I prefer relaxing roleplay, however, if the situation calls for it, I have the ability to make the roleplay into something a it more dramatic and three dimensional.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
It's a tie between the Draenei and the Blood Elves. I love the Draenei because of how different they are, it's very refreshing to see something other than a traditional race like a vampire or something. I also adore the Blood Elves because of the elegancy they hold, they're very enjoyable to play as and, in a way, I prefer them.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect this server will be active with people that know how to write, spell, and use proper grammar as well as respect their fellow players.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect, Tolerance, Maturity, Knowing when to quit, Godmoding, and Humility.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
"How DARE you?! How could you do this to me? You knew how much she meant to m--"

"SILENCE!" the shadowed lord ordered, standing from his golden throne. "You have no right to speak to me in such a way Validus, you know what is expected of you."

Validus, a golden eyed creature with ebony hair, spat onto the shimmering floor, directly in front of his ruler's feet. "I can say whatever I wish, there's nothing you can do to stop that. Besides, if you didn't wish for me to betray you, then why did you allow this to happen? You knew... you knew." he said, glaring at the man with unholy fire alight in his eyes.

The Ruler sighed, shaking his head. "Validus, how did it come to this? She was giving information to the Rinicati, there was no way I could allow her to stay here, let alone live."

The former knight squeezed his burning eyes closed, staving off the tears while lowering his head. He wasn't about to allow them to see him in his weakest hour. They had taken her from him in the most brutal of ways; fire. Fire was not the death of a woman, nor was it the death of a warrior, but one of a dirty whore of a traitor. By using the fire, they had marked her and the rest of her family as traitors. There was nothing he could do to save them or her.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde! :3

Lok'tar Ogar! Greetings and Salutations, and all of that! Hehe. Upon entering the game for the first time, please /join chat for game related questions and conversations and /join barrens for a more silly shenanigan filled atmosphere!

In the meantime, please make sure you are familiar with our Rules, Policies, and FAQ's. If you haven't, also check out the Wiki! It's pretty cool.

Hope you enjoy yourself and we look forward to seeing you in there! Happy Rping! ^-^