Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: SavageHound`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am Jeroen Marien. I am a student from Belgium, and I've been a gamer/player for most of my life now. This was mainly because of my dad, since he was a real computer nerd and bought games for himself, and then I would play them. I really enjoy playing games, especially WoW, because it is a game with a lot of lore and interesting stories.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I live in Belgium, which is in Europe. My primary language is Dutch, however I have 3 hours of English every week and you could say my knowledge of the language is sufficient to play on a roleplaying server. (Well, in my humble opinion, of course ;p )

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Warcraft? By buying Warcraft II. A long time ago. Addictive , I have to say.
I got into WoW because some of my real life friends were playing it, and they convinced me to play it as well.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I was originally playing on a PvP server, like so many others. I got bored of it really quickly though, because of the lack of story and the people who only cared for gear, instead of interaction with other players. I prefer roleplay over gear though.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all kinds of roleplay, and really getting into the personality of my character. I think it is very important to keep the world of Warcraft like it was intended to be, vibrant and full of interesting tales.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I enjoy playing all kinds of races, and I'm not yet sure what race I should pick. I'm used to playing with Trolls and Orcs, because they have this ... 'savage' aura. I don't like playing Blood Elves, since everyone plays one on the other servers. I like to stand out in the crowd.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope to find a real RP server, full of people who I can talk to, and play with. I'm tired of PvP and really want to get into this.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect, which goes hand in hand with maturity. When you are not respectful to other players, they will not respect you.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Waking up on the shores of Stranglethorn was strange, to say the least. I hoped it would never happen to me.

I got an invitation from Mun'jin. He told me that we would be going to a local tavern, to celebrate the fact that he had hunted down the biggest, baddest bear he could find in Grizzly Hills. He had gone to Northrend a few months ago, only to return with the pelt and skull of some giant bear, claiming it was the largest one he could find. Mun'jin was a troll, and everyone knows that Trolls like hunting more then anything. Well, I agreed to go with him that evening to have a drink.

The moon rose up to the sky as we met before the Inn in Orgrimmar. It was quite late, but innkeeper Gryshka was still more than happy to serve us a drink, as we were loyal customers, almost brothers to her. As we drank, Mun'jin told me about his adventures in eastern Northrend, and the giants that roamed there. As we kept drinking ale, the stories became more and more unreal, our visions blurring, Gryshka becoming prettier with the hour.

We got kicked out a few hours later, after dancing with a Tauren who was clearly not amused. Too drunk to care, we stumbled towards the gates of the great stronghold.

That's the last thing I remember.

Time to go and find that Troll.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
This is my very first WoW roleplaying experience. I hope to be accepted, so I can start Rp'ing.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde! :3

Lok'tar Ogar! Greetings and Salutations, and all of that! Hehe. Upon entering the game for the first time, please /join chat for game related questions and conversations and /join barrens for a more silly shenanigan filled atmosphere!

In the meantime, please make sure you are familiar with our Rules, Policies, and FAQ's. If you haven't, also check out the Wiki! It's pretty cool.

Hope you enjoy yourself and we look forward to seeing you in there! Happy Rping! ^-^