Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: SamuraiX`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
First off! Hi, my name is Kyle I'm 18 years old. let's see where should I start, I'm not going to talk about the small stuff like " I was born in a small town, blah blah" I guess I can say I finished school working on going to college or the USAF ( Not sure yet ). In my down time, I build websites and Flash games. I also have a Podcast I do. I guess I'm huge Nerd/geek.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
What country do I come from? O.o Well I think my ancestors came from England. ( *Laughs* ) Sorry I couldn't resist, I live in the USA I won't stay which state. I speak English and German.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Its really a funny store! Okay so when I turned 16 I moved out my mom's house , lived with my brother for awhile. At the time I was playing Diablo 2 Lord of Destruction. So for days I would watch him play 'WoW' then I said what the hell I'll give it try, started playing it and was hooked. But when Wotlk came out I quit.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Simple, I moved my mouse to the Google search bar, typed 'WoW Rp-Private Server'. It came up, So I said "Why not" Sighed up and here I am!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all types of roleplay, I said to myself "Why set by being idle waiting on a certain type of roleplay when I can join in all the fun" So I did. Hope to be able to do that here!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race and class is Blood elf rogue. Pretty much because I love to roleplay hiding in a bush, waiting on the guy/girl i'm tailing.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Two words, "Good Roleplay" Not that 'I'm the son of the Lich King who in my mind is a vampire which makes me a vampire Lich and I can kill you by looking at you' if that not here, then i'll stick around.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect, you have to respect everyone and how they do there things. I mean I don't want someone that has no idea who I am hating me IC/OOC because of my name/race/age/location. Just not fair, but it still happens.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I would rather do this at a later time, for my stores envoles other people, Considering that I would not post them for the fact of making them feel uncomfortable. So knowing that, I hope you can understand and respect my decision for not posting a story right off hand. I would rather post a story about the character I hope to make in the world of COTH. Their for, I would like to wait until I have had time to roleplay a bit. 'IF' I'm accepted into this world.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I would just like to add, I like to Joke around OOC, I don't like to spam retard things or see them in a OOC chat, but it happens. Also I would like to thank the GM/DM/SM?/ Who ever reads this before hand for taking the time to do so. Thanks!
Welcome to the server!