Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: DarkAnubite`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Greetings, I am DarkAnubite/A.K.A Darkero, I've been roleplaying for a couple of years now.. On different games, and stuff.. I am friendly, but strict when needed to, that means when I have responsabilities on roleplays, beeing a officer of a group, a guild.. And all that stuff.. I discovered this server a few hours ago as I saw my previous server burning in flames..

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from Greece, a mix of French-Spanish, I do not master completely the english language, but I take my time training my grammar in roleplays.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I started out from retail, I've had rumors that It was a good Multiplayer RPG, where you had to level your character, and could roleplay.. That's when I joined in, since I couldn't afford paying retail and other stuffs, I've joined Private Servers..

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
That's very simple, what to say, a friend of mine found this server and led me to it.. I immediatly saw the proffesionalism within it.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Relaxing roleplays.. Also non-themed travelling with friends.. But I cannot really say what I love the most, where there is roleplay, you can be almost sure to find me.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Orc Fighter/Warrior.. Mostly because Orcs can be either very offensive, either calm, you never know how they will react, also, shamanism.. And mostly, dicipline.. Their warlords and high ranked lead them to honor and glory for their dear Warchief.

What are your expectations of this server?:
What to say.. A proffesional server, where I won't meet overpowered persons, thinking they can be whatever they want.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The maturity rule.. The word itself will suffice, I suppose?

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
It was a dark night in the Barrens.. I was all alone, travelling.. A peaceful silence.. Too peaceful.. I was worried of the silence, actually.. I drawn my axe, still walking, I was scanning throught the horizon for any opponents.. All I saw was dust and cliffs.. I was in the middle of the canyon from Razorhill to Orgrimmar.. Orgrimmar was still far away, when I heard a noise, a screeching noise.. I rotated slowly around myself, axe at hand.. " Who is there?! " .. Suddently, a net felt on me from the sky.. I didn't had time to react.. I was knocked out.. I woke up in nest.. Yes, a nest.. I looked around.. Of course.. Harpies, harpies, vile creatures that live in this canyon since too long already.. They had took my axe.. But they forgot a dirk.. A dirk inside my boots ..I slowly grabbed it.. And started to cut the net. I had finish to cut it after a few hours.. I slowly climbed down the nest.. A long fall If I was to actually miss a step.. But something disturbed me.. No harpies around me?.. Not even one to guard the nests?.. I suddently saw my axe on the floor, I runned to grab it.. A army of harpies flew toward me!.. I grabbed my axe, throwed it!.. And I killed all the harpies.. Of course.. " That's a fak' 'tory mon'.. " Eh.. Maybe I overdid it.. " I' trut' mon'.. I sav' his arse' from da' harpies when he finished cutting da net.. " That's a lie! Don't trust the troll! .. Ugh, no, don't go! .. Blasted be it.. " Ya' mon'.. You dun't tell da' fake stories in Razorhill's Tavern mon'.. " Oh shut it.. (( All this is supposed to be IC, as you've understood, the orc was telling a story at Razorhill's Tavern. ))

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not really, nope..
Welcome to the server!
Actually.. There is something I'd like to ask, I -know- It's not the correct topic to ask that.. But, I cannot seem to register a game account.. I swear the account, email, and password, matches exactly.. It still keeps repeating " Your login information doesn't match a user on the forums. Please create an account on the forum and use the same username and email from there. Keep in mind that both the username and email are case-sensitive! They must match your forum account exactly. " .. So I'd like to ask, why does it keep repeating that?