Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Tinytim`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
As a roleplayer I have over 3 years experience. After the retail RP, I found Echelonedwow, A private server that in my opinion offers a great roleplaying environment. Alas, recently the server was taken down by blizzard. With the RP knowledge and experience I gained on that server I know seek another RP server. So far my impression of the server is very good, and very strict.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Holland, therefor my primary language is dutch.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Nothing special, really. I decided retail was worth the money after playing the trial. I did not RP there initially, however later on I got my first RP there.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
After the downfall of the previously mentioned server, me and the other RP'ers from the guild had to find another server. After looking trough a few servers advised by friends, I decided this server gave me the best first-impression.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I found out that the best RP in my opinion is in a small groups, however that group must still be part of a bigger guild. I enjoy kingdom RP, mostly due to the viarity that the RP allows, altough I am eager to participate in new kinds of RP.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
If you ask me now it'll probably be human.
Because it is a noble race, with their brains as might, not their strength. (Atleast, in most cases)
Also, I do have the best experience with roleplayers who play humans.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect a mature RP enviroment, without the 12 years old running around ruining for "fun", or trying to have sex with me.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Well, I do actually like the fact that you need to apply for this server, as this filters out the plain idiots, and creates a community with mature RP'ers only, wich is really rare.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Well there once where two cowboys all alone out on a trail, and they discovered they could have a sex with another male.. nevermind.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I have been a CO-guildleader in the biggest RP guild on EchelonedWoW, <Kingdom of Therodean>. This was a stable and mature RP guild for over 5-6 months. A customly build guildbase with the .GO spawn command, wich me and an IRL friend of mine (the guild leader) build to create a major roleplaying area, providing of most needs to start RP stories in there.
Not sure if this is something you came here expecting, but we don't build bases for guilds.

Anyway, welcome to the server!
I didn't expect that no :p