Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: skills123`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am a mature 16 year old who loves World of Warcraft and has been playing WOW for over two years now. I come from England but live in the Middle east. I am very smart and enjoy to interact with people and help when ever I can.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from England and my main language is English

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My friends told me about it and I played retail for a year and a half, I then moved to a GM/RP server for over a year and was the head of a guild for a long time. I am good at Role-playing and enjoy it a lot.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
The server I have stuck with, sadly closed down. Me and my friends that I made on the server decided to find a new RP server. I found this server and told my friends. It seems like a professional and hopefully good server to move onto.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy Kingdom Role plays mostly. I made a 24/7 RP guild which was based on an Alliance Kingdom. It was very successful and had over 700 members.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Blood Elf because they remind me of my self because they seem the youngest characters and makes Role-playing seem more realistic to me. I also enjoy being a hunter because I love to hunt and be one who is skilled in various weapons.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect it to match the server I came from and to make my time enjoyable and hopefully have a lot of nice people to RP with and make friends with. I also expect to Role-play a lot as well.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The rules about Role-playing appeals to me most because on my time on the other server and Role-playing I came across a lot of people who did not know how to RP properly and sometimes spoiled my fun.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The Outsider:

Sitting in my village … nothing to do… well, that's what it was two months ago anyway. Now I am on top of the world! King of my country, leader for all of man kind, it feels great. Who would have thought a 15 year old like me was king of the only tribe that has defeated the Kanzas. My story starts here in a small village called Penswaylá…

This village was going through dark times, the Kanzas were destroying village after village, and we were one of the next. Oh, by the way, I forgot to say I am Sam and I'm 15 and this is my story…
“Sam? Sam?” My mother called as she stepped out of our small but snug tent; it was all we got given; our tribe was not one of the popular tribes, there were about 100 of us and could not defend ourselves.
“What is it mother? I'm out in the back practising my spear jabbing”, I shout as I charge for the target dummy and pierce a hole through the target's wrist.
“Damn, I was aiming for his chest not his wrist!” I bellow, as I collected my spear and run to my mother. As I gaze over the mountains while I am running, I see green grass fields and a golden palace in the distance. I remember how when I was little I wanted to be the king of that palace, but the Kanzas took it over and unfortunately they are racist and hate every tribe in this kingdom. One day I promise our tribe that I will take over the Kanzas.
“Yes, mother, what is it?”
“Took you long enough, didn't it Sam?” my mum argues
“Sorry I was training again, get to the point,” I demanded.
“Well, your father has to go away for a few days to go and hunt food for our tribe, he will be back shortly, go and say good bye”.
As I run to see my father, suddenly a loud noise fills the air and then a tent directly in front of me bursts up in flames! Screams all around me… people shouting… I knew there was only one explanation. The Kanzas!

I sprinted to my tent, smashed through all my items and souvenirs to find my sword and spear that my grandfather gave me. There it was at the back of my tent, shining and standing out above everything else! My golden sword.
“Sam!!!!!” my mother screamed in pain.
I jumped out of my tent and charged at a Kanza and stabbed him in the arm with my sword, I felt proud of myself, actually beating a Kanza… then all of a sudden in the far distance came a small, long shaped object. As it got closer I realised what it was; a boomer, ones only Kanzas created; the object that helped them win every battle. It came flying through the air, faster than a spear. As I stood in shock and watched it land, a Kanza threw a spear and hit my mother in the back…
…I woke up, not remembering anything that had happened. All I remember is bright light as I saw my... wait. I jumped up to my feet looking around; all I saw was people picking themselves off the floor. I tried to look around for my mum and I couldn't find her anywhere, so it was time for plan B.
“Father!! Are you there?” No reply, I tried again
“Father!! Its Sam are you there?” again no reply.
That is it, I ran all over my camp to try and find my parents. After minutes of searching I gave up and all of a sudden I felt dizzy, my eyes got really heavy and then… I started to cry and cry. It didn't stop, I carried on, for once in my life I actually felt sad. I collapsed onto the ground and lay there. I was lucky to be alive, but I couldn't stop thinking about my parents. I was not letting my self be defeated by saying they are dead! An old woman who I had seen once or twice came over to me and helped me back up.
“Are you ok, boy? You were very brave out there”. I couldn't talk I was just speechless. She took me to what was left of her tent and sat me down.
“Do you want something to drink?” she asked politely
“Yes please” I murmured. She lifted out a small dish with some green coloured drink inside and placed it in my hands.

The old lady sat next to me and started to tell me a story;
“The Kanzas were once normal tribes like us, until one day an evil warrior, named Dabion, decided to turn the Kanzas evil by telling them a lie and said that the tribes trapped him in a dungeon and torched him and told him that they were better than Kanzas and the emperor. This made the Kanzas furious and decided to build weapons that could kill hundreds: the boomers. They marched from tribe to tribe killing everyone they saw, they were not going to stop until they were defeated. A legend told us that there is one other way, the one who possesses the most money will take the kings throne and rule the world. People thought it was impossible to get as much money as the king himself, except the people who knew about the treasure of Kreid.
The treasure of kreid was not only full of treasure but inside was a sword mightier than every single last one of the Kanzas. This sword was made out of pure gold and anyone who dared to challenge the wielder would be killed. I suppose that it will never happen, it's only a legend after all.”
This story cheered me up, I actually felt happier now that I knew the king could be stopped. I picked up my weapons and got all the food supply and headed for revenge, nothing was going to stop me and I would kill the ones that killed my family. I have been trapped for years feeling smaller than everyone else. I don't know why the Kanzas don't get it. They are tribes too! I jumped on my horse that I had trained well and knew how to ride and ran forward to the mountains, I didn't even look back or say thank you to the old woman.

Days passed I had nearly eaten all my food… my horse got tired and ran off without me, so I had been on foot for a day or two. I had not encountered any danger yet but knew that it couldn't be this easy. I was in the lush, green jungle now, cutting my way through trees and watching my every move. To be honest I didn't actually have a plan, I didn't know what I was going to do when I got to the palace and I didn't know were the temple was, even if there was one. After walking half way through the jungle, I stopped, looked around and took a rest. I admired the view and scenery around me, normally I was stuck with mud and rocks but this world was totally different, strange creatures I had never seen before, didn't know if I could eat them or not. Then I wished my father was there, he knew what I can eat or not, but obviously he was not there.

It was another day's walk until I had finally reached the mountains and started my climb. I encountered a wild beast with claws and fangs and it was really fast. It was scary but fascinating. I killed it in the end which made me cry again. Walking up the mountain was really tiring I had no food left and my water was really low. I walked over a gigantic rock, when out of no where I fell into a hole and it went down and down, I knew this was the end, I couldn't see anything… it was going down, down, down… CRASH. I felt an agonising pain shoot through my arm and I realised it was probably broken which would be a disaster in my present state. I groaned in pain and I was in pitch darkness.

I stood up as steadily as I could and tried to find something that could help me see. Then I remembered I made an object which could create fire. I pressed my object and like the sun rise, a roaring flame came out to reveal the most magnificent place I have ever seen. The treasure of Kreid! I ran wild, cheering and jumping. The pain went away in my arm I was that happy. I looked around hoping it was there…it was no where to be seen. The legendary golden sword that the old woman spoke about wasn't there! My smile suddenly turned to anger; I was smashing my weapon everywhere. I was stuck with thousands and thousands of blocks of gold in a dark room with no way out. As I sat and thought back to when my parents died, I realised that I went on this journey for nothing and my parents died in vain!

I slept for nights and nights wondering if I would ever get out of there. Looking at the gold and imagining every thing I could buy and do with the money, but the one thing that I kept picturing over and over again was taking the kings throne and ruling the world. I tried to think of happy thoughts but my parent's faces kept popping back into my head and I cried over and over again. I tried to look around for ways out but all I found was solid brick walls and three small holes in the left wall which were so small that you could not see through them. I tried smashing the wall down with my sword but all it did was leave small indents in the stone. I was so fed up that I gave up and admitted defeat.

The second day of being trapped, when I woke up starving and very dehydrated I suddenly got a glimpse of a small squiggly shape on the side of one of the blocks of gold. I ran over as fast as I could and as my nervous system went into action I lifted the gold block to see a small sentence which I could hardly read. I made out a few words; “move…box…find…passage” the other bits were too dusty and eroded. I assumed it must mean I had to move some kind of box and I would find a secret passage. The only crates I could see were the ones holding the gold block. With all my strength I moved each one to reveal concrete floor… I decided to move one more crate before I would give up. By chance this one that I moved was the correct crate; there it was; a small handle attached to wire that went under ground.

I gave it a good yank, suddenly the wall on my left started to open… it revealed a passage way with markings all over the wall. As I started my journey down the passage I examined the markings which looked like they were a lot older than I was, I started to realise it was telling the ancient myth that the woman was telling me but in symbols. I followed the trail, as it got closer I realised in the corner of my eye was the most frightening but peculiar sight… it was my sword right in front of my eyes in the carving. It came to me, I was the luckiest person alive, and I had the legendary golden sword that the old woman spoke about. My frown turned into the biggest smile possible. I knew that now I was going to be the ruler of the world and all I had to do was walk out of this passage!

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I do not completely understand the Prestige system. I would also appreciate it if you could explain it in more detail to me, if possible. If not I will work it out myself.
Quote:Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I do not completely understand the Prestige system. I would also appreciate it if you could explain it in more detail to me, if possible. If not I will work it out myself.

It's all quite clear on the Server News post, I think. Any questions you have should be posted there!

Welcome to the server!