Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Buwaro`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Okay, so I flunked the exam, and now going to the Sick-exam.

My name is Sarah Castle, I am 18 years old. I go to college and I work in GameStop, I'm trying to become a School teacher in my later life. I try to live my life as unstressing and I never overdo things if it's unnescesary. I have DID, Dissociative Identity Disorder, that might be a good idea to add in and stuff.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Denmark, and my primary language is Danish. I can speak English almost fluently and I'm very fond of the language too, my grammar might not be the best but I try to atleast write decently.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, originally, I played Warcraft 2, I remember being eight years old or something and just getting home, turning on my big, clumsy white pc and playing for two hours straight, and failing totally xD I suck at RTS. When Warcraft 3 came out I ofcourse had to buy it, and I played that too, infact I forgot Warcraft 2 existed, I played The Frozen Throne's campaign through 3 times on the hardest level, and I remember it was so difficult, but entertaining. When World of Warcraft came out I took the game into consideration, played the beta and then bought the retail, and I've played it ever since, so I'm a old fan of Warcraft.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well, originally I was just playing the Retail edition, but I thought that the Roleplay was lacking, so I went onto the internet to see what servers were more populated by RP, and I accidentally stumbled across a server called WowTrance, it was a PvP with a small and unofficial RP-hub, I played alot on WowTrance, but the RP died away, and then I found Millenium, When it turned into Imperium I played on it for two months, but the playerbase had changed so much, and then when I was diagnosed DID I left, and so I've been fleeting around on different and small rp servers up untill now, just googling "Wow RP Private Server" daily.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I have a broad taste, I guess I like every kind of Roleplay, but never too much of one, I like to play a Dark character, but I can't hold the interest on it forever, they end up getting soft and such. What I normmaly like to do is to create a weak character, and just develop the character as I go, everytime I do that I get a new outcome, I once got a Fel-addicted out of it once. X)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I guess it's my guilty pleasure that my Favorite Race is Blood elves, I kinda like the way they look and they're very flexible, On a second is Night elves and on a third is Dreaneis. I don't like most of the original races because I don't like their skin, and I generally don't like humans in any games.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I guess my expectations to this server has become that I look on the people as somewhat elitists, I'm sorry. But I think that it's very decisive on who they take in, they need to be engaged and very set up on the server, and that's a responsibillity I don't find nescesary on a server, even so, I expect the people around to be nice once you're in, and I'm very excited to see how this turns out.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The language filter, I don't really want to see the ooc chats filled with cursewords and "I'm cool because I whore and take drugs", I really just want to be part of a friendly player hub and have fun.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I could feel it, I could feel it all the way through my body, every inch of my lingering corpus hungered for it. I could feel the marrow in my bones after an entire day without mana. The crystals in my back had dulled, I
just needed a tint of the delicious and essencefilled mana, just a pinch
and my day would be good again. I was nearing the finer areas of Eversong
forest, less uncorrupted areas and I was going to lie down and die, I couldn't bear the pain anymore, when I saw it, A child running around with her toy. She seemed just like any other kid, except that her toy was loaded
with mana! Pure! Precious! MANA! - I rushed into the bushes, stalking the child, finally she came into a sensible range, and then I jumped her, The look in her eyes almost made me regret what I did, I snatched the toy and instantly started to suck out the mana from it, all while I saw her sitting down, crying in fear of me. But the deed was done, I had emptied the toy for mana, but I still hungered for regular food, I looked down at her, and decided that her family wouldn't miss her anyway...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
My Disorder sometimes mean that I black out whiel doing something, or if I become stressed I black out, It includes paranoia and delusions, so if I throw out some kind of offending or conspirating arguement it -can- be made up by my mind, There's also a slgiht chance of developing a different personality, but it's as common as being hit by lightning...

...Seven times in a row.
Welcome to the server!