Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: darkuss`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello, my name is Dylan. I am nineteen years of age. I owned retail since last January, but just this past month I have stopped paying money for it. All I do is role play on WoW, so I figured why not try out a private server dedicated to role play. I am looking foreward to experiencing the role play here. I wish to help enrich the RP on this server. Thank you for the oppourtunity.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I hail from New Brunswick, Canada. I love languages. The main ones I like are German, Icelandic, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, and Russian. My primary language, ofcourse, is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My younger brother got me into Warcraft. It started with the original Warcraft game, then the retail.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I actually was playing on an RP server named Echelonedwow. They were disbanded by Blizzard. So I decided to go on a bit of a search on Google. This site was the first to come up, so I clicked, and here I am.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I love most types of RP. The main type I like is peaceful RP. I also like progressive RP. Pairings are my favorite. It seems to be more enveloping.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My two favorite races are the Night Elves, and Blood Elves. Elves are my favorite basicaly. My secondary favorites are Draenei, Trolls, and Dwarves. I do apologise, but I am more of an Alliance person than Horde. I like both though.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I have puttied around this site, and hold great expectations for this server. It seems realistic, and professional.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The rules on OOC drama. Hehe.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
"Beautiful lake. Pitty a kid drowned there."
-Dylan

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I am a sucker for getting to know the RP in real life. Not intricate information by any means, but basic information. Just enough to get a sense of the RPer and their RP.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde! :3

Lok'tar Ogar! Greetings and Salutations, and all of that! Hehe. Upon entering the game for the first time, please /join chat for game related questions and conversations and /join barrens for a more silly shenanigan filled atmosphere!

In the meantime, please make sure you are familiar with our Rules, Policies, and FAQ's. If you haven't, also check out the Wiki! It's pretty cool.

Hope you enjoy yourself and we look forward to seeing you in there! Happy Rping! ^-^

P.S. If you want to ask people what some popular trends are around the server, or ask them what is going on in general, they are usually happy to help getting you updated!