Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Tymir`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
As a player? Well, I am one of those people that would rather keep their head down and stay out the main spotlight at any cost. I, also, am the type of person that would go to great lengths to help others any way possible; be it simple advice to helping them with the details on their character.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Sad to say sometimes, I am from the corn-covered fields of Indiana in this odd place known as the United States of America. English and most likely will always be only English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Hard to say... I did play Warcraft 3, but I always seen World of Warcraft as an attempt to make more money. A friend showed me that there was some roleplaying held on retail and since then, I usually play each day for some period of time.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I have recently found myself homeless with the closing of EchelonedWoW. Google, man's new best friend, showed you as one of the few roleplaying realms. Out of the list I found, this place seemed to have a little more... effort put into it than the others.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I would have to say it would be what I call "casual" roleplaying. Examples would be simple things like walking through a town or talking with a friend in a tavern. I see those as chances to find more out about others' characters in a simple way. Besides, who would be foolish enough to think it would be time to have a chat during the middle of a battle?

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Though I would say I have no favorite race, I do prefer humans. The large choice of roles is what gets my attention for them. I always think of the role and details first and then I pick the race that best fits it.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I have already took a look around the site and some of things I have seen had already met my expectations and more. My only hope is that In-Character death is not overly enforced. Being banned for dying of lag and trying to fix it is something I do not wish to revisit.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The section about NPCs it something I find interesting. Though it seems more of a statement than an actually rule, I always found idiots that think people would not react when they would randomly kill a certain NPC... annoying.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
"It is a just a simple patrol, is all. Just go to the border to Westfall and back again!" the voice taunted Granis once again. His commander could of not been anymore wrong. The whole thing had went south as soon as he passed the garrison when a pack of three gnolls decided to pick the guard as an easy target. A short battle followed, to which each gnoll was put down by the trained soldier, but more would attack from the south. Wave after wave of beasts fell before the guard until their leader marched out to show himself. Even larger than the guard, the creature wore a belt slung over his shoulder that was decorated with several heads from a mix of races. Slaying the last minor gnoll that stood in his path, the guard charged forward at the leader, yelling the common battlecry among his race, "FOR THE LIGHT!"

Little is known of what happened to the guard. Some say he ran off to join the Defias, some say he quit his job and left his family to become an adventurer. Others knew that after that day, another severed head was added to the gnoll's collection... the head of a human.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Umm... well, I would like to any tips for when I am able to play? That is about it...
Welcome to the server!