Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: DottyD`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am a longtime player of videogames of all genres but love Roleplaying Games specifically.
From Final Fantasy to Left 4 Dead to Diablo to World of Warcraft I appreaciate lots of games.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
United Kingdom, England.

English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
In the nineties I played Warcraft and Warcraft II, then III and finally World of Warcraft in 2004.

I prefer RPG over RTS anyday.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I was fed up of the lack of roleplay on retail, so decided to search for private servers, found one and enjoyed it thoroughly. However it was shut down recently, so I searched once more and discovered CotH.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I can enjoy almost any kind of roleplay.

Whether it be conversing in a tavern, exploring a city or adventuring out on the wilds.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I love all races and classes and believe they all have their place, however I have a soft spot for gnome rogue as it was my first character on retail.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope to join in with fellow roleplayers and enjoy their company.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Definately the section titled "Role-playing" as it's very important. One does get tired of people trying to roleplay as a vampire werewolf demon who killed their parents and now have an angsty lust for power.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Dorothy "Dotty" Quickspanner lifted her steamed up goggles and took a gnome sized step back to admire her handiwork. The machine before her was a beauty to behond. At that point in time the young girl's friend enters from the workshop archway.
"Greetings Dotty!" exclaimed the male gnome, eyeing up both the machinery and girl with a look of excitement.
"Hello Keith, you're just in time! The Steampowered Gizmobike MK2 has finally been completed!" babbled Dotty estatically, gesturing towards the vehicle that lay on the workshop floor.
"Ha! That is exactly what you said last time! Whats it going to do this time? Explode?" mocked Keith in amusement, circling around the creation and it's creator casually. At that point a yell was heard from the other room, the two young gnomes lifting their heads to the noise, they both returned the yell at once.
"Coming, Uncle Gonk!"

To be continued?

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Looking forward to getting a response!
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde! :3

Lok'tar Ogar! Greetings and Salutations, and all of that! Hehe. Upon entering the game for the first time, please /join chat for game related questions and conversations and /join barrens for a more silly shenanigan filled atmosphere!

In the meantime, please make sure you are familiar with our Rules, Policies, and FAQ's. If you haven't, also check out the Wiki! It's pretty cool.

Hope you enjoy yourself and we look forward to seeing you in there! Happy Rping! ^-^