Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Ezzej`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am very dedicated and I enjoy Role playing to a very exuberant extent. I take it very seriously, though even I have issues to attend to out of game so I do know my limits. I digress, unless dire circumstances prevent such, I am on at the very least 2 hours a day + based on what goes on and what my duties may or may not be in game.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from The United States and I speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I recently purchased Warcraft III Reign of Chaos and though the graphics were not the best, my mind thinks in a tactical manner. The game suits me well now and though I most definatly prefer World of Warcraft, the game itself is a masterpiece of its time.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
In all honesty, I came to this server because I had no were else to turn. Retail dissappointed me with their lack of role play and the server I came from, Echelonedwow, was recently closed by blizzard. I found you by pure luck of google.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I am an extremely versatile RPer and I can easily roll with whatever is given to me. I definatly prefer to rp with roughly five to six people because this allows for increased individualism and the more people their are the harder it is to control their actions and the more unorganized it can become.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Favourite race is easily a human. This is because they, like myself, are very realistic and versatile and can suit just about any roll based on a roleplayers preference or needs. As for the class, Paladin. I have role played as these for at least two years so you could say I am veteran of the light and its followers, though at the same time I also enjoy following others as my personality dictates me to be a man of support and reassurance.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I am hoping not to strict or confusing. This what I fear most, is getting onto your well organized server and messing myself up because of a rule I didn't quite comprehend. I also expect the administrators or GMs to be people I can look up to. By this I mean not only mature, but very adept RPers. I find it quite hypocritical when I come acrossed a RP server with officer figures that cannot manage a simple emote.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Definatly the Humility rule. On my old server no one possessed such and everyone was the main character and hogged the spotlight. It was not only bothersome but extremely unrealistic when one person could wipe out twenty scourge by themselves and not have a single scratch on them.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Long ago, in the fair kingdom of Lordaeron, in the small town of Caer Darrow, there lived a child known as Rencith. Rencith was born into a terrible poverty, his family was seemingly isolated from society. Despite his families hardships, Rencith struggled to pursue his fantasy of being a scholar. He constantly read when he was able and he managed to pass at the top of his class when it came to battle strategies and the history of Azeroth. But despite his knowledge, he was despised by many of his peers. Not only was jealousy a factor in such, but he was also a thief, and the whole town was aware of this. He stole bread to feed his ailing mother and father, he begged constantly, desperatly needing grain to feed himself, but his cries of anguish fell upon deaf ears. By the age of twelve Rencith was kicked out of his school for his petty crimes against his people, and he was stripped of what small, meager, respect he held. Hid dignity and will to strive vanquished, he somehow managed to persevere, and in the end this would save his life. By age 13, word had spread about the plague and its deadly contamination. No one took it seriously though, even Rencith, despite his common sense, pushed such fears to the back of his mind. It was not until Andorhal fell, that worry spread throughout the town, many of the villagers turning to their leader Alexei Barov for support. But, it was to late. Alexei sold his soul to the scourge, in return for power, thus Caer Darrow fell to the undead legions, and all light was extinguished...or was it? Rencith's eyes widened, a single tear streaking down his cheek as he dropped the axe he had been carrying to chop wood. He stood there, stiff as a tree for some time. fleeting moments seemingly turned into hours, as the flames on his hometown rose higher; The smoke plumes choking out the sky with a bloody tinge of red. "How..could this happen..?" Rencith whispered to himself.He continued to stand their, awestruck as an emotional pain slowly creeped through him, the realization at the true nature of this atrocity occuring to him. For the first time in his life, Rencith experienced death, and it was not to be his last. T'was not long before he was rescued by a band of lordaeron remnants, and he was taken to the ruins of the beloved city. And thus begins the tale of Rencith Dawnblade.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Yes, please clarify what else am I going to have to accomplish minus good rp and hard work along with a trainer for a prestige class/title?
Everything you need to know about prestige classes is quite clearly stated on the home page.

Welcome to the server!