Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Prestige Class Wiki Pages
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Currently, our prestige class page on the Wiki has been changed to fit with the new system we are using (See: Here) and there are still many prestige classes which require a summary page for people to be able to easily see what these classes are about. I would like to ask if I could find any assistance with this task as I have taken it under my own wing to begin to create a few of these pages, starting with the ones missing from Catagory I and working our way down.

It is very simple to create one of these pages and any help would be praised well. All they are required to include is a short, one sentence summary at the beginning of the page, a list of the classes which are able to take up said title, a list of the races (Which includes a bit of code which I shall post below), some information which could be a paragraph or two from the WoWWiki page and finally the status of Trainers. Some of these pages, such as the Duelist does not require too much information.

Anyone who is willing to help out, I will personally thank. The code to create the list of races is:
Code:
<center>
{| class="wikitable" width="50%"
| style="margin: 1px; width: 50%; vertical-align: top; text-align: left; background-color: #2D2D46; padding:1em; border:1px solid #2D2D96"|
<font style="font-size:x-large;][[Image:Alliance_32px.gif|Alliance]] Alliance &raquo;</font>
----
*[[Human]]
*[[Dwarf]]
*[[Gnome]]
*[[Night Elf]]
*[[Draenei]]
| style="margin: 1px; width: 50%; vertical-align: top; text-align: left; background-color: #462D2D; padding:1em; border:1px solid #962D2D"|
<font style="font-size:x-large;][[Image:Horde_32px.gif|Horde]] Horde &raquo;</font>
----
*[[Orc]]
*[[Tauren]]
*[[Troll]]
*[[Forsaken]]
*[[Blood Elf]]
|}
</center>
Simply copy and paste said code and remove what race cannot become it and it is as simple as that. Also, copy and paste this code onto the bottom of the page in order to add the category down the bottom:
Code:
{{Class Titles}}
[[Category:Class Titles]]
After someone creates a page, go to the Prestige Title page and add in double square brackets ([[ ]]) to the class in order to link it. Thank you to anyone who decides to help.
Id be happy to help write up for a bunch of them. Going out right now but I can blast through a bunch when I get back, then maybe a GM can approve them? :)
If a GM wishes to approve them, that would be rather swell. I have already created then Duelist page and the Brewmaster page, if anyone sees anything which could be improved on them, feel free to edit it in.
Was gonna start writing them up, but cant actually figure out how to add a page, only edit one. D:
Type in the name of the page you want to make into search, it will come up with 'This page does not exist' and click on 'Create page', presto, you're brought to a creation screen.
I'd like to help! Do old prestige class pages need to be edited?
I don't believe the old prestige class pages need to be edited but if you see any information which is no longer relevant feel free to edit it out. Otherwise, our main aim now is to get all the ones which currently don't have pages up and running first, then we can look over the older ones if need be.
So, I wasn't sure if it was cool for us to post these or not, so I'll just put the one I wrote up for Spirit Champion on here.

Quote:== Classes that can become Spirit Champion ==
* [[Shaman]]
* [[Warrior]]
* [[Rogue]]

== Races that can become Spirit Champion ==
<center>
{| class="wikitable" width="50%"
| style="margin: 1px; width: 50%; vertical-align: top; text-align: left; background-color: #2D2D46; padding:1em; border:1px solid #2D2D96"|
<font style="font-size:x-large;][[Image:Alliance_32px.gif|Alliance]] Alliance &raquo;</font>
----
*None
| style="margin: 1px; width: 50%; vertical-align: top; text-align: left; background-color: #462D2D; padding:1em; border:1px solid #962D2D"|
<font style="font-size:x-large;][[Image:Horde_32px.gif|Horde]] Horde &raquo;</font>
----
*[[Orc]]
*[[Tauren]]
|}
</center>
*Note: Any race can become a Spirit Champion, but most are Tauren or Orcs. No known Spirit Champions have yet to defect to the Alliance however.

== Information on Spirit Champion ==

A Spirit Champion is a mighty warrior who embraces the spirits to assist him in battles. The ancients of his people flow through his body and thoughts; Whispered fragments impart insight into battle as ancestors speak of ways to overcome all foes. Spirit Champions begin to stop fighting for their own reasons, instead following the wishes of the spirits that course through their entire being. These goals often coincide with their own, but the Spirit Champion risks everything they are and have to become one with the champions of their race.

;Basic Stats:Strength, Spirit, Agility, Stamina

;Intellect:Spirit Champions value Intellect, but their focus is elsewhere.

;Armour:The Champion is hindered by anything other than light or no armour.

== Spirit Champion Initiate ==
The right to train.
'''Rank 1'''
::Spiritual Defense: The spirits protect the Spirit Champion, providing him with instinctual insights to avoid blows. He swings his weapon up and steps to the side, not really knowing why, and an instant later he parries a blow from an unseen source.
::Ancestral Knowledge: The ancestors of the Spirit Champions race whisper in the Champion's mind, giving him knowledge of exactly where to strike and when in order to deal additional damage.

'''Rank 2'''
::Meditative Strength: The Champion meditates for a period of one hour in complete peace becoming one with the spirits, strengthening their bonds. A Spirit Champion is never at his fullest without his meditations.
::Calm Mind: The Spirit Champion's mind is at peace and is difficult to disturb. The Champion has a much greater chance to resist mind-affecting spells.

'''Rank 3'''
::Spirit Favored Weapon: The Champion can choose to ask certain spirits to enter his weapon and lend their fury to his strikes.
::Commune With Spirits: The Spirit Champion can contact the spirits and ask a question of them. The spirits usually answer, but do so in cryptic ways; This spells acts as a Spirit Champion's divination. The spirits usually answer, but often do so in cryptic ways meant to improve the spirit champion or reveal to him something about himself.

'''Rank 4'''
::Spiritual Transcendence: The Spirit Champion has such an understand of the spirits, and has established such a strong relationship with them, that he has both the ability and permission to join them - To a small degree. One per day the Spirit Champion can turn himself and everything he caries incorporeal: This lasts for as long as the champion needs.

== Trainer ==
Currently there are no PC trainers so any applicants would have to create a NPC for the training.

== Player Characters ==
Out very own Kretol is a Spirit Champion.

==Resources==
*[http://www.wowpedia.org/Horde_Player's_Guide]
{{Class Titles}}

[[Category:Class_Titles]]
Hello everyone! I do appreciate and am glad to see the want to help out on the wiki. Just a few suggestions; please do not edit already standing prestige classes, those will be taken care of. Also, you probably sould not add abilities that the class would have, with the new system we won't be handing abilities out willy-nilly
Well I created a page for buccaneer, but it does include things that Krilari said not to, however the spells aren't actually in-game.

http://wiki.conquestofthehorde.com/Buccaneer

I modeled it after the old prestige pages.
Request for Buccaneer to be made category II.
I've always been a little disappointed with the Assassin description, though. What it describes is a hitman, not an assassin.
I'll look at the books for assassin.
Quote: Also, you probably sould not add abilities that the class would have, with the new system we won't be handing abilities out willy-nilly

So what you're saying is, a prestige character doesn't get any sort of new ability in character? A pyremaster for example should be able to commune with ashes, but with that quote above in mind, it seems to me that you're saying that pyemaster won't be able to do that in character..?
Aphetoros Wrote:Request for Buccaneer to be made category II.

Buccaneer requiring training, as it is quite an average prestige I don't think it would require -ANY- type of training.
Pages: 1 2 3