Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: garenisk`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
So, I heard joo liek Mudk-... Naah, that's not going to work... Oh well.
My name's Allen. Basically, I'm just a roleplayer looking for a new hub to socialize, have fun, and other stuff.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from Romania, and my primary language is...you'll never guess... Romanian. *Ba Pa Dish!*

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, I saw it on a friend, and got hooked. Then I got back home, and realized I had to pay for it (Note: Piracy is at home in Romania, so people often forget the fact that you have to pay for games. ). However, after a couple of searches with my good ol' buddy Google at my side, I managed to find my first private server.
And this is how my adventures started.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I stumbled upon this server after a search on Google. Before this, I had been playing on a server called Echeloned WoW - with no real intention of going anywhere else. ...Then, those Blizzard pigs took notice of the server, and wtfpwnsued the owner.
... R.I.P Echeloned.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy any kinds of roleplay, actually.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Da fierce troll be ma' favorite class, mon, because it be havin' da troll talk and stuff, and they be doin' powafull voodoo majeek and rituals with evil juju, and stuff!
...Although, that probably won't prevent me from playing with a Tauren, or maybe an Orc. xP I guess all that troll talk is just a bit too tirin' for me, mon.

What are your expectations of this server?:
In one word I expect it to be awesome. Like me. /ego

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I liked 'Humility' a lot.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
A gust of wind breezed past Aotan's hut, bringing the smell of rotten flesh and blood. Little bells tied to strings chime happily in the wind, in complete contradiction to the storm about to approach. Aotan shows a smile - though he very well knows it could be his last. He grabs his oak staff, then stands up, his massive tauren frame looking quite intimidating.
The sound of running and trampling gets louder and louder. A frightened monkey runs off from the undergrowth of the jungle, in the opposite direction of the sound. The source of the sound is approaching Aotan more and more by the second, then the sound suddenly stops. A moment of silence, then a fierce shout! In a mere instant, the skies are darkened by waves of arrows, heading towards Aotan's hut. The tauren grunts, and starts reciting an incantation... Waves of the undead charge at him, with spears and swords, and maces and axes. Aotan grasps his staff, finishing the incantation, and with the undead almost upon him, he charges upon them in a ferocious rage...
None but the carrion birds know his fate.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Hope you liked the story, and I hope I get invited. :D
If not, you're just a bunch of flaking haxmonkeys. >:P
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.