Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Mokial`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I don't really know how to describe myself really, I suppose you could say I'm a funny person, I really wouldn't know for sure but I seem to make my family and friends laugh, I don't really have a life either. XD I spent pretty much all day everyday on WoW devoting myself to what I'm doing and I -LOVE- learning pretty much anything varying from..Cars to WoW lore. I'm a really think skinned person and can take alot of insults ect, I guess that's because I got teased in school alot, but meh. I just brush it off now. I would consider myself a pretty loving person, I'll help anyone in anyway I can.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from Australia. :) No we don't ride kangaroos, no we don't say mate in every sentance, and no I will not put a shrimp on the barbie for you. I never really learned any other languages maybe because we were forced to learn Indonesian in school which I had no Interest in learning so I never payed attention to, I always wanted to learn Spanish or French. But I'm a Google Translator pro. /flex

How did you get into Warcraft?:
After several arguments with my friend about "Runescape is better than WoW!" I finally just tried it out, and I loved it and never stopped playing from that day on, though..I must admit, It's pretty much ruined my life...I have no social life. ^_^

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
After the recent fall of my previous server, I've attempted many others, but after a good day or two of searching I just went "(Insert naughty word here) it, I cant PVP or PVE. RP is just -me-."

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I consider myself a extremely strict roleplayer, my personal rules are strict. Server Time = IC time. 1 IRL day = 1 IC day. I prefer to stick around the "everyday life" RP which is why I tend to stick away from Kingdoms/war RP. If I want to go somewhere? I -literally- walk there, I'm pretty much IC 24/7. So I find myself around RP with friends or tavern RP.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I suppose I don't really have a favorite, each race and class has It's own individual ups and downs, as well as It's fun parts and "meh" parts, though If I had to make a decision? Tauren Druid. This is what I RP as and I love their lore and how they're wise and one with nature.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Detailed, professional, mature RP. Also a good community with friendly talkative players is a great bonus, considering it helps build OOC friendships and makes everything -ALOT- easier.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
ALL OF THEM. But once again If I had to pick a favorite? "As Grakor puts it"(No lore rape) I'm sooo SICK of seeing people act like "LUL GUYS I'M THE SON OF ARTHAS" I love my lore, and when it is raped and it bleeds? I cry, and die inside..honestly, don't hurt my lore. ~_~

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde! :3

Lok'tar Ogar! Greetings and Salutations, and all of that! Hehe. Upon entering the game for the first time, please /join chat for game related questions and conversations and /join barrens for a more silly shenanigan filled atmosphere!

In the meantime, please make sure you are familiar with our Rules, Policies, and FAQ's. If you haven't, also check out the Wiki! It's pretty cool.

Hope you enjoy yourself and we look forward to seeing you in there! Happy Rping! ^-^