Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Yillonde`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello. My name is Aaron and I'm 18 years old. I've roleplayed on Echeloned, and participated in a few live roleplays.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I live in Belgium and in my last year of High School. My primary language is Dutch, so please bear with me if I make grammatical mistakes.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I've started with World of Warcraft and joined an all GM realm to roleplay there. I've read quite a bit about the Warcraft lore.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I've heard about this server on my other server. The only thing I heard there was that this server took roleplaying very serious and I "googled" you.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like a various of roleplays, but I enjoy it most when in a small amount of players, in a relaxed atmosphere with occasionally a fight or a duel. But I'd like to know more about roleplays in large numbers and war roleplays.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite races are Night Elves and Tauren, they're very close to nature and have a relaxed lifestyle. My favorite class would be the Druid, they can adapt to most situations and are very flexible.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I except some professional roleplaying, without the ruiners and clueless players.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
This might sound cheesy but I like your most important and primary rule the most. Respect is what most people lack on the internet, although it is a must when it comes to interacting with other people. Without it whole communities would fall prey to chaos.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
That gate, she's seen it before in one of her vage and foggy dreams. Her mind made monsters and abominations emerge from it. And now she's right in front of it, cold sweat drips from her back, her forehead and her hands as she reaches for the handle. Slowly she grabs it, Its coldness makes a shiver go down her spine, her senses are on edge, ready to break down. Her grip tightens and she turns that monstrous handle. A loud creak is heard as the gate opens, she hesitates. "Should I really procede, will my already troubled mind be alright?" Her hand reaches for her talisman automatically, an old heirloom from her grand dad. This reassures her and she pulls the gate open. The only thing she could see was darkness, overwhelming darkness when suddenly a pair of green eyes look at her, it seems as if they're staring right through her. And then they blink, the spell is broken and she wakes up on the battlefield. She picks up her sword and swings her blade , aiming for the warlocks neck, that same warlock that cast that hideous spell on her.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I can't really think of any right now.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde! :3

Lok'tar Ogar! Greetings and Salutations, and all of that! Hehe. Upon entering the game for the first time, please /join chat for game related questions and conversations and /join barrens for a more silly shenanigan filled atmosphere!

In the meantime, please make sure you are familiar with our Rules, Policies, and FAQ's. If you haven't, also check out the Wiki! It's pretty cool.

Hope you enjoy yourself and we look forward to seeing you in there! Happy Rping! ^-^