Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Millwalldoug`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I started roleplaying around 7-8 months ago, when I did my first event I was hooked. I wanted to get into a big Roleplaying community, so I went to EchelonedWoW's Helion, I played on there for 4 months before becoming a Donor. Recently EchelonedWoW was taken down, im hoping this server will be just as good.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I live and come from England, Milton Keynes exactly, so my primary language is indeed English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I started World of Warcraft when my brother let me make a charecter on his account, a Human warlock, I later started playing Warcraft III aswell, to learn the lore behind everything.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
As said earlier, I searched for an Roleplaying server when my faviroute one was taken down, the ammount of effort for a player to get into the server made me realise it would be only for elite roleplayers, unlike others.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy one with a plot, not something im going to get bored in like a Tavern, most of the time I enjoy an Action / Adventure RP. I take my roleplay's Crowded, not stirred.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I like to play a mix, I will always have an Alliance and a Horde charecter going at the same time, so I can get my head around both Factions.

What are your expectations of this server?:
That there should be as much Roleplay as my previous server, and several elite roleplayers.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The rule which appeals to me most is about no negative comments in OOC chat, on my previous server there was to much of it.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
My first charecters story shall be this:
Lok'Tar, my name is Gronfang, Mighty Orc of the horde.
I was born in the land's of the Eastern Kingdom's, I was kept in the incampment of Dunrholde Keep. When Thrall and the rest of my kind rioted against the scummy humans, I was one of the first to get my hands bloody, and boy did I enjoy it! When the riot was over I took a boat over to Kalimidor, Durotar. Now I begin my new journey, a full fledged Orc of the Horde!

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
No thank you.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde! :3

Lok'tar Ogar! Greetings and Salutations, and all of that! Hehe. Upon entering the game for the first time, please /join chat for game related questions and conversations and /join barrens for a more silly shenanigan filled atmosphere!

In the meantime, please make sure you are familiar with our Rules, Policies, and FAQ's. If you haven't, also check out the Wiki! It's pretty cool.

Hope you enjoy yourself and we look forward to seeing you in there! Happy Rping! ^-^