Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: jonathanpk18`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I personally like every single game that comes out, not only for the gaming experience, but also out of curiosity, and trying to understand how games are made and what makes a really good game. But, the type of games I like the best, are MMORPGs such as World of Warcraft. I like the idea of creating a fictional character, and develop that same character and its story.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born in the United States of America, but, when I was really young, I left to Portugal in Europe. Although my primary language is English (they also teach it in Portugal and now I'm back living in the U.S.A.), Ican also speak Portuguese.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Ever since I got my first computer I was interested in games, at that time only for fun, and the more I tried games, the more I realized I liked RPGs. At that time I had already tried "Warcraft III Reigns of Chaos" and "The Frozen Throne". I liked the games' storyline and I wanted to know what would happen next, but I was always thinking that Bizzard should have created a RPG like "The Elder Scrolls" or "Fable", and then my wish came true when "World of Warcraft" came out, I tried it out and I love it.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Roleplaying was always my passion, so I focused on finding a roleplaying server. The first result was Conquest of the Horde, I looked at the web site and rules and it looks like a great server for RPing.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy every single kind of roleplay, because in roleplay you should be able to do anything you want, from sitting down in a tavern to fighting against a huge boss. But it is only a great experience if there are other people to interact with.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is Blood Elf, because the Blood Elven race is the one with the most exciting story, and no matter the dangers they face, they will always survive and fight for a better future. My favorite class is Rogue, because it is the most skilled class in inflicting damage, it has sneak attacks, and escaping techniques.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations of this server is that everyone stays in character, help each other out, and most of all to be a great place to have fun.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The one that appeals me the most is the Respect rule. You should always respect your fellow comrades because all of us are there for a common purpose: to have fun.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I have never known my mother. She died while giving birth to me. All I know about her is what my father told me of her. He told me that my mother was a mage, one of the best actually, she had immense control of arcane magic, and was one of the most respected persons in Silvermoon. My father raised me since I was born. He's an assassin for Lord Lor'themar Theron. He is a great father, I remember when we used to go fishing in the lake right outside Silvermoon. The only bad thing about him being a rogue is that people don't fully trust him, and so they look at me like I was some kind of demon. But, when I was still young, my father was taken by the scourge when they launched the attack on Silvermoon led by the Death Knight (now Lich King) Arthas. Silvermoon's Innkeeper, Velandra, asked Lord Lor'themar Theron to take care of me, since she new my father very well and were very close friends. But now I am a young adult and I decided to get stronger, find my father, and ultimately kill the Lich King. My name is Nallorusk and I am a proud Blood Elf Rogue.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Can Alliance and Horde players interact with each other?
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde! :3

Lok'tar Ogar! Greetings and Salutations, and all of that! Hehe. Upon entering the game for the first time, please /join chat for game related questions and conversations and /join barrens for a more silly shenanigan filled atmosphere!

In the meantime, please make sure you are familiar with our Rules, Policies, and FAQ's. If you haven't, also check out the Wiki! It's pretty cool.

Hope you enjoy yourself and we look forward to seeing you in there! Happy Rping! ^-^

P.S. To answer your question, Alliance and Horde can indeed interact with one another.