Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: dylantjehh1994`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm usually the player that sits quietly in the corner of a tavern to watch others, it usually gives me inspiration to think of a story to roleplay with friends later.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from the Netherlands, so my primary language is Dutch, though my English is good enough I guess.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A friend told me about it, a long time ago (before TBC) and I decided to try it. First impression; This is WAY better then Runescape and Tibia!

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
A friend told me about this server, and I try htis one over others because there aren't that many roleplay servers anymore. The one I was on just got shut down.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I don't really prefer any kind of roleplay. I'm happy as long as I can roleplay with my friends.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Human warrior, I have one on retail, and the human lore and warrior's raw power appeal to me.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'm not sure. It seems a bit strict, more then other rp servers, though I'll probably like it.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The title system is unique, looking forward to take the training mentioned.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
There once was a dwarf, named Bifur. He was a lumberjack, and a very strong one too. He carried a big axe with him to cut down the trees in Loch Modan for lumber. One day, Bifur went into the woods to do what he does best; cutting trees down. But that day was different then the others. When he was swining his axe against a tree, minding his own business, a bear suddendly stood behind him! With a terrifying roar, it charged Bifur, who quickly dodged the bear's claw. A young dwarf lad saw it happening, and ran for Thelsamar as fast as he could to get help. But when the lad returned with mountaineers not far behind him, they were surprised to find the bear dead and an axe in his skull. Bifur was sitting triumphantly on top of the bear, smiling and waving at the newcomers. Since that day he became known as Bifur Bearbane, a valiant defender of Khaz'modan.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nothing at all, I think it's all clear.
Welcome to the server!