Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Jegkangodtlidekage`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm loving to RP, and I go to school on 8th step, so got homeworks to do everyday... *facedesk*

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from Denmark, and speak danish, but I think english most of time, funny enough, isn't it?

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Oh, my brother played a funny game, ... 12 I think I was, so I just saw the game and was like "Can I join? Please!" Then tried retail, and now I'm here.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
The RP part, I mean, most are leveling up server *yawn => bored* And I didn't quit retail for more retail-like servers X'D

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy drama, something dangerous, but not too, like godmodding, sometimes people make themself the focus.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
BLOOD ELF ROGUE, it's an obvious combination, and looks pretty hot, hehe... Well I just feel living in the computer while playing them, I don't know what makes me like them.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To play somewhere without OP noobs, and other idiots, playing somewhere, to RP not raid or level up

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The respect, just think how the server would be without... Aww.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
There was a blood elf on age of 10 that was with her family, when suddenly the scourge showed up.
She got forced to watch her parrents killed, and brother turned against her. She lucky escaped exactly into a forest, and skilled up to be the greatest assassin ever, to get her revenge against the scourge. It happened she was forced to kill her brother, and many friends, got a curse that made her bleed tears, and get red glowing eyes in fullmoon, but also very powerful when that happened. Will she get her revenge against Arthas, The Lich King? Or will it all be spilt... You'll only know if I may join, cause that girl is the new char of your server Tarani Shadowleaf also known as Blood Raven.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Well, if you deny my intrudution, I'd like to know what I can do to make you change mind. Cause I REALLY wanna join!
Welcome to the server!

I'd just like to note that Blood Elves, on this server, have a set bunch of guidelines regarding age. They can be found on the Wiki! (Blood Elves aren't playable if they're not adults, which is 110 on this server.)
Okay thank you
Just one thing; I've tried to find an useable realmlist, and it is still not working...
Will you send me one please?
What error message are you getting, exactly? If you've created your account properly and installed the realmlist which is available under Downloads... Everything should be working.

What does the message say?
It says something like "The account does not exist" when I log into it... Pretty annoying.
Have you created a game account yet?

http://account.conquestofthehorde.com/
Well, yes... But I'll just try again then.
Well, it says when I try, that the information doesn't match forum... or something, and I mean when I try to make account... -.-
This is a reoccurring problem for some people. Make sure your name is exactly the same, case and all, as it is on the forums. Make sure your email is also the same, case and all. Also, try about ten times, that often helps too.
*looks at forum name* Jesus.
Alright then.
You have to type all of that as your username.
And your passwords must match.
Is it my display name or username, cause now it confused me... and I've tried 5 times, so 5 to go :P
Whatever you type to log into the forums is what you use as log in info for the server.
O'right
I got another problem, my name's too long for the acc regristing, and I can't change...
PM Kretol and ask him to change your name. (And, of course, have a new name in mind that you also send to him.)

Then, once you get that done, you try again to create a game account with that new name.
Pages: 1 2