Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: kenzietreat`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, First thing I can say is that I love roleplaying. It's extremely fun when you are with a group of people that are amazing and you can just improvise and it turns out so well. I roleplay with a group, or even just by myself, I really enjoy participating in that. So, I searched up a WoW roleplaying server....

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from Canada and I speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My older brother plays, so he got me into it.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I looked for a roleplaying server, and I found this one. I'm so excited to be able to play.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like action roleplaying really, also roleplays with tons of drama.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favourite race and class has to be a Blood Elf ... and a Paladin. A Blood Elf because they are one of the most attractive races, so they are fun to play. Paladins because they have the talent to tank, dps, and heal.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations would have to be, well I'm expecting some very well done roleplays, and very good roleplayers. From the look of it, I'll be satisfied.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like the rule of tolerance. I'm not a big fan of watching harrasment, racism, sexist comments, etc. So, this rule is just perfect.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Not required? Ok. :)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
There's not much to add. I just can't wait to get started.
Welcome to the server!

Keep in mind that you will need to write your story at some point if you wish to apply for Gruntship in the future!
I gosh I am probably next, btw gratz kenzietreat! Hope to see you in game.