Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: bigdog417`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am 15 almost 16, male. I have RPed for almost a year now, but played WoW for over 2 years. I like music, don't have a favorite genre...I love almost any. I love rping but I have a hard time choosing a good story for myself because its something that your character has to stick to, so you kindof have to like it.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
USA, english

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well my bestfriend started playing and when I would go to his house I would play. So eventually I got it for myself.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well the rping server I was on was deleted, so I searched Rp private servers and I saw this server. Then I read through and decided to join.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I love rp's with lots of drama!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Blood Elf Warlock.
Blood Elf warlock b/c I like the combination, maybe the way the armor looks on them. Warlocks a just awesome, I like the evil look.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well I think this server will be around for a long time based on how you accept people. You don't just let anyone join, they have to be tested first.
The stories players have for their chars. are good, a sign of good rpers.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
You have to make a story and post it forums. That is really good rule, so you can see the quality of a person's rping.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
To be completed at Gruntship.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
After we attain Gruntship, you may level past 50? Correct?
Welcome to the server!

And, yes, you can level past 50 on approved characters upon reaching Gruntship. And only on approved characters. However, most players here don't bother leveling on their own since, if you're a Grunt with approved characters, you can just have your approved characters bumped right up to 80 by ticketing a GM in-game.