Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Soulreaver`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, there isn't much to say. I'm here to join a community, get oriented with roleplaying again. I like to think I have healthy social habits and a good quality of RP to be laid out for anyone that's willing to take me.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
The United States, English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A couple of friends used to play it. They told me to buy it and play with them. I've been hooked ever since.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Not to brag, but out of being an experienced roleplayer myself, the other servers that are currently up and out there don't seem very enjoyable for me. I like to stay with people who can actually teach me a thing or two, opposed to just seeming like a frustrated know-it-all.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I'm for anything, apart from solo-RP. I'll keep that to single player RPGs, rather than a community game.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race has got to be Humans. I like their versatility, and that their background has the most room to vary with. I can't really say what class is my favorite, I would suppose a combination of the Sorcerer / Arcanist with a Warrior / Fighter. In DnD, that's what that is what would be called an Eldritch Knight

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations are high; good administration, fun role play, sophisticated people, and a warm community.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The rule concerning godmodding. Godmodding is a blight upon the world of role-play, but as I take it, this server'll have none. So, I'm glad. Very glad.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I took a look at the Gruntship deal, and it seems really nice; at-least for when it is required. For now, I don't really have a desire to make a story for a character I'm not sure I'll even like. I'll give it time to run some tests and see what fits and how.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nothing to add, just that I am eager to get started.
Welcome!

Hopefully we will meet your expectations so you will deem it worthy to write a story! Bear in mind that we do this because it can make things easier for folks to formulate a story based on their experiences in-game if they have nothing else to write about!

You say that your friends got you into Warcraft - was it WoW, or one of the strategy games that you started with?
It was WoW. By then the RTS' were considered old.
Durr, that's right, I forgot you had sent me the email about the old account. I shall dispose of this topic and that account!