Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Phantom`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Myself as a player? Well, in generaly a laid back person, I dont have "Nerd Rage" issues like some people do, and i tend to avoid stressful situations. Ive played WoW since vinnila, late vinnila to be precise, and despite the time ive put into retail, I only have a single level 80, Gemix, my Gnome warrior. (Dont be alarmed, the transfer to Alliance is recent. :P ) He use to be a Undead, a Forsaken, Muhaha!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born in the United States, and as far as I can tell, Im not leaving any time soon. My primary language is English, Ive taken two years of Spanish however, but to be honest, i feel like i still only know as much Spanish as i did at the end of my first year of classes...

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got introduced into the world by a freind back in grade-school... The World of Warcraft that is, since then ive been a dedicated player. You know how you say your going to quit and it never happens? Exactly.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
To be honest, I found this server while googling "RP Private Server", and im here seeking mature role-players. The last 4 RP servers ive been on have slowly died off due to a lack a maturity...

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
What kind of RP appeales to me? To be honest, all of it, i just like RP! (Exept for somthing called "College RP" Really? Im try to escape school, i dont wanta rp about it! I wanta stick to the more "Warcraft Oriented" RP anywho..)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race/class combo eh? To be honest, i cant claim one, despite playing a warrior forever, i cant say its my favorite class, especialy to RP. Infact, im not sure WHAT im going to RP, but i have a good idea, its a twist on another char of mine from an old server. Basicaly, the only thing changing is his race since hes human, and im not sure how well a human would fit in with the Horde. >.<

What are your expectations of this server?:
As i stated befor, im fed up with "R-Tards", i want / expect this server to have a mature role-play community, and bassed on all the crap you have to go through just to get on the server, im sure thats exactly what ill find. :D Haha, its like taking an IQ test... Just not.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
You know, after everything Ive said, i bet you know the answer to this question, and right you are my good fellow! Maturity, a lack of it? I just cant stand. But Mature people, count me in!

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
(( Alright, like i said, im not sure if im going to end up RPing what i tell said story about, but here goes nothin' :P ))

Gone... Dead.. Forgotten, Zerkzul's family lie dead in the ashes of his very home. He sat there, torn asunder emotianaly. He didint want this, he never did, all he ever wanted was what was best for his growing child, who vowed to be just as stong of a warrior as his father. But this dream lied crushed befor Zerkzul. This dream was crushed by a demon, a monstrosity, the very thing Zerkzul had once sworne to destroy. This dream lied crushed befor him, but he slowly began to realise that this wasent a dream. It was reality, he had done it. And thou he couldent come to terms with it, and thou he didint want to beilive this living nightmare, it WAS real. Zerkzul had burnt his own family alive, in his own house he built, but his will was not his own at the time, it was that of the Lich King. For Zerkzul was that demon, he WAS that monstrosity, he was a Death Knight...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Well, as a side note to end all of this, im sorry if i didint completly grasp the questions. And i would like to apologize for typos in advance, were human, were all prone to mistake. I would also like to raise the question, Is this an aplication for a certian CHARACTER, or just so i can join the server and get to RP-ing? :P In advance, thank you for you time and patience!

- Phantom
Welcome to the server!

I would just like to note that you can play characters from both factions here, on the same account. In case you were wondering. :3

And, I want you to keep in mind your spelling. You often forget to add apostrophes in the appropriate places ("don't", "we're" etc.) and you forget to capitalize "I" occasionally. Please keep this in mind, especially since English is your first language. ^_^
Thanks for such a quick aproval. O.o Wow, and yay, thanks for the pointers, I do have a problem with capitolizing my I's, i've been told that by more than one person. =/ But I'll deff. watch the spelling. And on a side note, I did acctualy ASSUME that it was an all Horde Private-Server. >.< Im glad you caught that and told me. :P But i still plan to RP Horde, im sure thats were the majority of the players are anyway.

Thanks for the help and the aproval! - Phantom