Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: GoDrCoW`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
First off, the name is GoD r CoW, not Go Dr CoW. I'm a (retired) Grammar Nazi and I tend to think that I'm an excellent roleplayer and a somewhat good writer. I'm also very, very much a computer nerd.

I love roleplaying and I love PvPing.

Kretol Wrote:How did you come up with your name?
That's a story that dates back to my StarCraftin' days, involving a long RPing session where I RPed mainly as a cow who was later revealed to be a god. The name stuck.

Kretol Wrote:Do you intend to return to retail with Cataclysm hits?
I still occassionally play Retail, but not nearly as much as when Cata hits. I'm looking forward to all the new changes... Alts are getting a bit boring, and new talents and redesigned zones should fix that.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born and raised in Texas, US. My primary (read: only) language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into WarCraft when I saw a WarCraft III Battlechest on sale at my local GameStop. My addiction to that game defeated my addiction to StarCraft (Both were huge addictions). Most of what I did was RP on it.

I began playing WoW in the summer of '09, after wanting to play it for a year or so. The awesomeness of the Azerothian universe along with the awesomeness of an RPG (And the awesomeness of Blizzard's game making skills) got me hooked. I'm a major altoholic; I've only had one 80, and only two non-Death Knights above level 20.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I found this server through Google. I shamelessly admit that one of the reasons I want to be a part of this server is that Echeloned got hit by Blizzard (RIP Eche ;_;), but this server looks to be an amazing RPing private server, and I'm certain I won't run into any RP ruiners (I despise them.)

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy a wide variety of roleplaying, and most of my experience has been roleplaying with a friend or a group of friends as we level. I've also RPed during a Alterac Valley match, and I must say RPing in a BG also appeals to me.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race would have to be the Night Elves. I love their lore and their people (Not to mention most good RPers I've seen have been Night Elves). My favorite class.... That's a tough one. I love the Death Knight class, I love the Druid class, and I love Affliction Warlocks (Not so much Demonology or Destruction, though.)

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect this server to provide a very good roleplaying experience, and I hope for a good PvP experience, too.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity and Respect both appeal to me the most. Respect is a trait I believe all people should have. Maturity is also very big. I consider myself very mature for my age, and while I don't expect that out of others, I do expect them to be at least as mature as a person their age should be.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
As I don't feel like writing a story, as I won't write a short one (And the GMs can hold me to that), I won't right now.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I suffer from a depression of sorts, but, online, this doesn't bother me. I'm not an egotistical person, and, in fact, I don't have much self-confidence - again, offline. I sound like a real amazing person, don't I? /sarcasm
Welcome!

How did you come up with your name? Do you intend to return to retail with Cataclysm hits?

Also, please bear in mind that PvP does not happen too much. At least, not using normal game mechanics. Many fights happen to be done via /rolls, though you may come across random brawling hijinks on GM Island intermittently.