Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Banelingroll`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
As a player, I'm relaxed. I don't play WoW as an "uber hardcore GS 9001" person. I play to have fun, and RP is a way that I can achieve this. I also try to be polite whenever possible.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from the United States, primary language is indeed English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into WoW from some friends. They said it was really fun, and I tried it out. It was like love at first sight.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I found you guys with the mighty power of the Google search engine. RPing on live got dull, plus the server I was on hardly RPed anyway.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I very much enjoy just some simple tavern/bar/village RP. Fighting's okay every now and then, but not 24/7.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Troll Shaman. It was my third choice when I picked up the game, as I've loved it ever since. The accent of the trolls plus the primal-power of shamans is what captivates me. Plus, totems are just awesome.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I don't expect too much, but my hopes are high. Such an intricate acceptance process surely weeds out the ruiners and people who dislike roleplay.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
A rule about respect? In the words of the Medivac...

"Well hallelujah!"

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Story time! Here goes nothing.

It's been a long time since Zeya got up from slumber. He slept a while, maybe five millenniums? Six? Zeya didn't know. All he did know was that something was poking him on the head. It was agitating, and so he opened his great eyes to look what the problem was. A tiny, tiny, tiny creature glittered and glowed with purple light. It was pretty to look at, and so Zeya stared. But, an arc of energy zapped his head. Zeya realized that this creature was the annoying factor that woke him up. With a mighty push, he attempted to stand. However, chains of energy now bounded him to his position. Zeya then realized that this tiny creature wished to imprison or control him. Angered, Zeya forcefully began to tug on his chains. They appeared to hold, but Zeya could tell the creature was feeling the strain. With a final tug, he freed himself. Turning to the creature, he pressed his finger to it. The small being seemed to vanish from existence, and Zeya was pleased. Settling down again, the giant closed his eyes until the end of time.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope, that should be everything.
Welcome to the server!