Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Smashbros3`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, as a player, I don't like to go hardcore. I like to just play now and then. I will play most genres.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Canada. My primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, I got into Warcraft around the release of Warcraft 2. I started to play the first, and then I went onto the second. And then I played ther last one, and I really enjoyed it. I got into World of Warcraft when it came out, but, I did not have as much fun playing that as I did Warcraft. So I started to look at private servers around 2008/09 and I found a RP server (Can't remember the name of it.) And I really loved it. So I stuck with the RP servers.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well, my old RP server died about a week ago. So I though I would look for a new one, and I found this.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Well, I really enjoy a nice tavern RP. I also just like a Village or Kingdom aswell. But I am not big on the fighting RP's.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I can't really say I have a favorite race or class. I could make any and find a good role to use for it.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'm not looking for to much, I like just the fun, and good RPers.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I really like your Respect rule. This is because in the last few RP servers, the people did not even know what the word ment, and it was really bad. I hope it is different in this server.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
" There once was a young Orc named Gurk, a lazy peon of a Orc I must add, and all day, every day, he would do NOTHING. When the rest of the Orcs worked, he would just sit back, and watced. But one day, there was a attack on there land. All of the peons where at work, but not Gurk, he was asleep, in a hut near by. There was a Orc commander who ran up to the peons and said "There is a attack! Come peons! You must hide in the cave to the North." And so they did. But Gurk was unaware of the hideing, because he was asleep. So, when the lazy orc woke up, he look around for his fellow peons, but could not find them. The, he seen movement far off, so he went to see what it could be. But where he got there, he seen it was a army of Humans, they seen him and killed the lazy Orc. So, now the peons know, not to lazy around on the job. "

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
There is no Questions I would like to ask at this time.
Welcome to the server!