Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: noahkid1`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am great at RP I used to play retail World of warcraft but the RP kind of died there. Role playing is my favorite thing to do on wow I love making friends and enemies. playing wow and RPing at the same time is almost like reading a book, but with you in it.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from the U.S. and i speak English

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I thought it looked cool I bought it, liked it then I kinda lost interest when the RP started to die.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I have been looking for a good RP private server for a long time and I was just about to give up hope and Ding a link popped up and the website just sucked me into it.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I love all Role play but what i truly enjoy is a Lord of the rings style RP not the Lotr storyline and characters but the Adventure and thrill of good RP.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I am normally a: Human knight, Undead warlock,Elven Ranger or an Orc Warrior. Human knight: I love the sense of justice and purity of a knight. Undead warlock: Sometimes I get bored with all the knight stuff and I want to let out my evil side well this is it and it is very evil. Elven Ranger: I love the sneaky RP of a ranger that is dangerous with a sword and deadly with a bow. Orc warrior: I like to be the big dumb Orc in a group that just wants to smash something but has a gentle side to him.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Good RP, Grammar and no ruiners

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like the no vulgar/swearing language becuase it gets so annoying when a dirtbag just cant keep his mouth closed and it always has to be f-this and f-that

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
My name is: Arvenor I am an adventurer I have seen much in my time but alas my time has but already started I journey across the lands in search of the pure thrill of adventure I am looking for companions to my journeys, for it is lonesome to wander alone. I am human but I care not for the human race the human race is nothing but a greedy and ignorant people I try to stay away as mostly as I can from "civilization" but I don't see anything civilized about cities and temples. The only civilization is nature itself.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Do we all have to RP as horde or can we be alliance and hate the horde [just rpwise] or can we be a neutral passive kind of person not with the alliance or horde?
Welcome to the server!

And no, to answer your question. You're free to RP characters of both factions. The name of the server simply reflects our almighty overlord's preferation for the Horde (and, namely, the Orcs, the superior race of Azeroth!). Most of us here play characters of both factions.