Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Y0ur2012`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I have been playing WoW since the January after it came out, and have been playing since then. I didn't start roleplaying in WoW until a little bit after wrath came out with the deathknights and since it was instant 58 and they could wear plate, I decied to try out roleplaying, and I had a blast!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from the US of A with an English heritage. I have some German blood in me, but not much.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into Warcraft from my dad, starting with Warcraft 3 and I created my first level 1 Night Elf hunter a few months later after I Learned the lore from reign of chaos and he frozen throne Expansion

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Funds was the primary reason that I was seeking an rp server so I google'd wow rp private servers and the first link was you guys, so I said: "what the heck, I'll look into it a little". So now here I am writing this, where I will be waiting for a little for a response.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like most roleplaying, but so far, my favorites have been city role-play, and traveler role-play. I haven't tried rp-fighting. I have done most other types, but those two are my favorites.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Well, this one kept me thinking for awhile, but human paladins got it this time, as I read lots of class-based stories, both fan and company created, and paladins got the win for me because they have had some of the best pasts and lore.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My biggest expectation of this server is that the GMs will not be abusive with their power and will be fair and view everyones opinion should a dispute occur, and that they will deal with the situation honestly and not be lazy about it.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The biggest appeal to me is maturity. Too many people both in-game and in real life are really immature about most everything and this is a big stress relief for me just to be honest.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I plan on writing a story about a human female paladin and her encounters while in the outlands in some time, as I am still thinking of ideas for the story.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Just one question about equipment: Is there an easy way to get rp gear? Or is it just like vinilla wow? Just wondering, other than that, I'm petty good.
Welcome to the server!

And there is an easy way. We have the .addrpitem command available to players, which allows you to add stat-less armour and weapons to your own inventory.

There's a guide on how to use it here.