Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Easyname187`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
First off I'm a long time Warcraft fan, I used to read the novels until I got into World of Warcraft which I played for about four years. I recently found out about "private servers" and decided that it would be pretty cool if I could join a role play private server. So I joined Echelonedwow until it was recently shut down, so now I'm hoping to get into Conquest of the Horde.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born in the US and I speak English

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Like I said before I used to read the books and I became a huge nerd. I still am a huge nerd, and I will always be a huge nerd. The reason why I started reading the books was because I've always loved fantasy novels over any other genre, that's what lead me to buying my first book.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I heard that most of the "good" role players were here on Conquest so I decided to check it out and see what it's like.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I'm very adaptable to any themed RP, but to be honest I prefer role play in small groups. Mostly because I like to feel important and I can play "big" roles pretty well. I'm not really a fan of tavern roleplay because I just find it boring unless you're a Dwarf or Troll. Being a Dwarf you could enter the tavern like you're drunk and that sounds like a whole lot of fun, and being a Troll grants you a cool accent.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race would have to be a male Orc shaman or a female Bloodelf rogue....yeah...I can play both of these roles the best over any other, I'm not quite sure how or why. I suppose its because shamans make me feel powerful and important and blood elf rogues are pretty yet deadly and that's my favorite combination.

What are your expectations of this server?:
That it has great GMs and members. I also hope its not too laggy...

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
"Role-playing" and "maturity" appeal to me the most because I believe its important to have a decent knowledge of lore and common sense when joining up for any RP server. Maturity is a definite must because who likes to deal with immature people?

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'm not quite sure what you mean, but I found an alien in my closet once. That's a pretty interesting story I suppose, if you want to hear it of course. But yeah, I'm not quite sure what you mean.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I really hope you approve this!
Welcome to the server!

And, what we mean about the story... We want to see your writing in action. Just tell a story. A fictional one, if you will. It can be about a character in a WoW universe or in any other fictional universe of your choice. The only criteria is that you wrote it yourself.