Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Morzon`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Aloha, I'm 15 years old, male, who enjoys any type of role playing game (as long as it doesn't suck!).

As a player, I tend to be the type that doesn't over-works. Instead of over-complicating things, I like to play simply and effectively. "Work smarter, not harder." This carries over into my Roleplaying as well. I mostly play Wc3, WoW private servers, and console games.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from the U.S. State of Hawaii, and my primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
"Everybody's playing it! You should try it!"...

I used to love to play Retail, but after a while it lost it's charm. Then, I got WC3 and that's when my love for roleplay and my knowledge of the lore first came from.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
After my old RP server went down, I came here as it seemed like the best RP server out there.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Something with a point. Grand adventures and tales with a purpose rather than doing nothing. I also tend to participate in a continued storyline (ie, guild RP) rather than doing one adventure.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I love Blood Elves. Hater's gonna hate, but I personally enjoy playing as a Blood Elf, like and enjoy their lore, and would not have made the switch to Horde had it not been for their pointy-eared allies.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope this server has an active community of role-players who enjoy creating stories like I do.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Humility. That is an issue that I have come across a lot in my experience of RP (and one that I have been guilty of not following myself at times). I'm glad that that rule made the list, because it reminds me to remain humble and to know when is the right time to do something and when it is not.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
"Our adventures in Northrend were starting to become more dangerous than we had previously guessed. To think, our little band of misfits with a noble quest could upset the Lich King so... Nobody could have thought when they first met the Priestess that it would lead to this..."

"We decided our safest bet was to regroup in Dalaran to discuss our next move. For a while, it seemed like we found a haven, away from the chaos of the previous days. However, it wouldn't last. How Telandiel got into the city still puzzles me, and yet, he caught up to us. There he stood, with the other Death Knight who we lost to the Lich. Cornered, we had no choice but to fight our way out. We knew we could not stand to them."

"'Go, Nalia!' I yelled out, 'I will hold them off for as long as I can!' She hesitated, and once again I told her to leave. This time, she did not wait and took the group safely out of the city. I tried to put up a fight, but alas, they overwhelmed me. Before I blacked out, he said something inaudible, but I knew my fate was sealed."

"However, nothing could have prepared me for what was to come."

-Kalor (Story from one of my previous RP guilds, Redemption, written in Kalor's recollection of their adventures.)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I like this process for new people for this server, and am anxiously awaiting approval. I have a great feeling that I'm finding a new home here in CotH :)
Welcome to the server!