Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: korruptz`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm a rather intellectual individual, keeping to myself often. I've a taste for any sort of musical production, and I'm well read, so to speak, on lore. Overall, I suppose I'm a "geek".

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
My primary language is English, and I was born in America. I can also speak broken Spanish, but I certainly wouldn't be the best at translation with fluent tongue.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Long, long ago (Five years ago) a friend had been occupied with Warcraft. Observing him play WoW, I decided I might aswell try it out. I bought the trial, and over a span of a week, bought the full installation. It was a rather wise choice, indeed.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I had been browsing through the internet, searching for a server that was proffesional, and focused intently upon the aspects of Roleplaying. A simple momentus clicks later, and I happened upon this website, and now here I am, I suppose.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
A roleplay that catches my eye the most is fighting, due to some of the most descriptive, vivid fights I have witnessed. If fighting were to be of absence, I suppose exploration could sate my desire.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite class, would have to be the warlock. Some of the main reasons, being of their dark, sadistic nature, and their unbending will to the shadows. Their dominion over demonology also interests me, along with their chaotic hold over destruction. Overall, their nature is what draws me in.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I have developed a theory, that this server will be of great enjoyment, and that the community will embrace me with open arms.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
One of the prime judgements that appeals to me, is the one regarding Tolerance. It annoys me to have some degenerate spamming racism and sparking drama left and right. It pleases me to see that this issue is taken care of.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Darkness wraps around me....

I stare from my looming hold, my prison, out onto the desolate beach. My gaze focuses on the ruined vessels, the ruins of En'kilah, and then to the mass grave of bodies. My hands grip tightly around the runeblade at my side, drawing it from my sheath. I stare down at the prisoner before me, a mere whelp. My mind rushes with forgotten emotion. Anger. Sorrow. Guilt, all dismissed as the blade lodges itself into the captive's motionless torso. With swift judgement, I rip the blade from my victim, and simply observe what I have done.

I am not a martyr, but a monster of ruin.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I believe I am fine, however, thank you for the offer.
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.