Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: radone123`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I started playing retail in 2007, and started role playing lightly in 2008. I'm a college student so i don't really have money to pay for retail anymore, and am looking for a good role playing private server.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from the United States, and speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My older cousin introduced me to it, and i have been hooked ever since.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I just googled role playing private servers, and this came up, I looked around at the site a bit, and thought i'd like it.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy more adventurous role playing, such as traveling an fighting with a small group.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I have to say it is either Tauren/Druid or Troll/Shaman, I cant pick just one! I really love the Tauren's Druid lore. As for Troll/shaman, Trolls are my favorite race, and their lore is absolutely fantastic.

What are your expectations of this server?:
That it will provide me a great community of people to role play with.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The rule about tolerance, being gay, you don't really find many things in WoW that actually enforce that.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
It is very late right now, I do wish to apply for Gruntship later, assuming all things go well with the server!

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Is this a mainly Horde server? I understand the entire thing is called conquest of the horde, but I didn't really see any thing that said only horde.
Welcome to the server!

And no. It's just a name, to answer your question. Most of us play members of both factions at the same time, so there's not rule saying you can't play Alliance. The activity on both sides shifts depending on what's going on server-wide at the moment.