Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Balianceron`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
As a player, I am one that enjoys a very immersive RP as well as a fairly freeform one. One where I can exercise a large ammount of creative freedom. I largely enjoy forming complex lore and characters somewhere outside of my own mind.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from the united states. I speak english.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into the warcraft series origionally from hearing about how good it was from some friends. From these friends I heard about World of Warcraft. But later on, I went on vacation with another friend, who brought his computer, and had warcraft III on his computer. I played for a few minutes and was instantly hooked.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I found your server by searching for RP private servers. The last RP server I was on had just gotten shut down by blizzard, and I was heartbroken. And after an extensive search, this was the only other RP I could find.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all types of roleplay, but I particularly enjoy RP's that entail large ammounts of adventure and fighting.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I enjoy humans or blood elves. Because of my affinity towards magic, these seemed like very good races for me to mold myself around.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect that this server will have a very emmersive and well thought out RP.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I find the rules regulating propper grammar very appealing. I think that if proper grammatical attention is paid to what is typed then it seems much more realistic and thus, more emmersive.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
At first, this boy was nothing more than a mere apprentice to a prominant wizard. He seemed to have a promising future, to the few who paid him heed. It was his third year of apprenticeship. As he was cleaning his master's desk in the library, he bumped into the bookshelf, and a single book fell from the top shelf. And as it hit the table it opened to one specific page, a page that had been visited only twice before. But as this apprentice absently eyed the page as he moved to pick it up and put it back, one thing cought his eye. It was a symbol he knew well. The all seeing eye. A pyramid with an eye, directly in its middle. And as his eyes drifted around the symbol, he couldn't help but speak the words that his eyes wandered over. By the time he realized what he was doing, it was too late. The words glowed as if the sun itself had been reborn within them, and he felt his mind expand, and he felt the most horrible gift of all. Foresight. He realized what he had just read. It was the scriptorum of Veritanus Meriathus, known as the father of magic. Of course this title was vastly inflated, but it fit mostly to what many people thought of him. He was by no means an average sorcerer, he was an extremely powerful one. And using this power, he found other wizards, and formed, for the first time, a wizards guild. And this apprentice had just began a process that there was no going back from. He had just started to gain the knowledge and power he needed to take his place.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I would like to ask, could portions of the above story, be used in the move to gruntship?
Welcome to the server!

And, what exactly do you mean? We will look to make sure you have a story in your introduction (or elsewhere, in some cases) when you apply for Gruntship, ahead of approving or denying you. If that's what you mean. o.o