Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Styvan`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well I've beeng gaming for quite a long time now , and well my favorite genre is RPG's & MMO's , I've been playing WoW for about 2 years now and began RolePlaying since almost a year . I'm usualy fun to be around and very creative .

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from Romania , I speak both English and Romanian .

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well a friend of mine told be about WoW and I've seen videos about it on YouTube and decided I should have a go , so I got the game and well it's the best game I've ever played so far.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I've came across your server on Youtube , I was browsing for private RP WoW servers and I happened to find this one , from what I see I've made a good choice .

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy casual Tavern or Village roleplays and such , and I like fighting RP's as long as no one is god-modding or whatnot.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race/class would be Blood Elf Hunter , because I enjoy RP-ing as an Elven Ranger

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well I expect to find a good Roleplaying comunity and have fun here , without too many noobs & such to bother me .

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
humility is the best rule for sure, I've seen MANY people that just "blah blah, my story, love me" and it's SO annoying to be listening to, so that might be one of the very important rules.
try to write that under
all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
My name is Styvan Sunarrow , I was born in Eversong Woods and became a Farstrider as soon as I reached age , my skills with the bow were unmatched by even the most gifted archers . I've set countless ambushes against the Forest Trolls that threaten to destroy my homeland and against the merciless Scourge still lurking in the woods . My alignment is Chaotic Good , my methods are questioned by some , but I strive to rid the world of evil , I swear by the sharpness of my jagged arrows ...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I hope this information will help in seeing what kind of player I am , and I will hopefully be a good contribution to this community .
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde! :3

Lok'tar Ogar! Greetings and Salutations, and all of that! Hehe. Upon entering the game for the first time, please /join chat for game related questions and conversations and /join barrens for a more silly shenanigan filled atmosphere!

In the meantime, please make sure you are familiar with our Rules, Policies, and FAQ's. If you haven't, also check out the Wiki! It's pretty cool.

Hope you enjoy yourself and we look forward to seeing you in there! Happy Rping! ^-^
I can't create a server account . It says the information doesn't match the one of my forum-account's , but it's 100% what I'm typing and I've tried it a lot . I understand this is an error wich many players get here , and I'd like some help on this matter . Will appreciate any help given :mrgreen: