Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Primal trainer for hire (Not really)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am going to have an Orc primal. An Orc with animal ( Perhaps a Bear?) like characteristics. I need a trainer. If you would like to become my trainer, please reply. You could also whisper Gurub. The soon to be Primal.

Thank you.
I think we only have one primal as far as I can remember, Tzekel. Tell me if im wrong though COTH
Indeed we have only one active primal to my understanding. If you wish to go for that prestige I suggest speaking to hawk (tezkel) about in-game training or you can create an npc trainer and type a story line on the forums.
Yeaaaah... Tzekel isn't really able to train people because he wouldn't have the slightest clue how.

M'afraid you'll just have to make an NPC trainer.

EDIT: Also, this really shouldn't be here. Moving it to Personals.
Aw crud. Must I be a Warrior to become a Primal? Can I be something like a Shaman?
Primals are more or less Warriors with animalistic qualities, you know.
...? So yes?
I personally imagine a character would just...develop these traits. I think they'd be learning how to control themselves on their own, you know? I don't imagine a Primal would really train another.
Okay.. So this is what I am understanding right now:

I do not need to be a Warrior to become a Primal

All I need is to ICly know how to melee fight

I do not need a trainer, for I will just aquire these Primalistic traits myself

Is this correct..?