Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Nevermind`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'd like to think I'm a pretty easygoing player, I really appreciate a good storyline and do my best to roleplay accordingly and intelligently. Oh, and I'm modest too!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from Canada, and I primarily speak English. I have a little french, but not really enough to be confident at it.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I played Warcraft III years ago, and I've always been a fan of the storylines, but I don't have much actual game experience beyond a 14-day trial last year. I'm a quick learner, at least where RP is concerned, and I'm really looking forward to playing with this community.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
You seem to be a well-established server specifically focused on roleplaying and immersive gaming, which was my primary criterion when looking for a private server. Your rules section isn't needlessly restrictive, nor is it overly laissez-faire, and I imagine that's a hard balance to find.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like a little of everything, depending on the character I happen to be playing and where the RP of the moment happens to take me. There's a time and place for everything, if you ask me. If I had to choose I'd definitely pick the more social side of roleplaying, then I can concentrate on the conversations etc. instead of combat.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I think each race and class has its own charm, but I tend to rely on combat classes I find (hunter, warrior). As for race, it really depends on the character concept I have in my head, but overall I like the relative versatility of humans.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'm hoping to find a community of like-minded roleplayers who don't mind helping me adjust if there's any early screwups on my part (which I doubt, but an accepting crowd's always nice!). I won't get my hopes up over population numbers, but I'm expecting to run into other players at least every now and then.

I'm not necessarily expecting it, but I'm really hoping there's cross-faction communication enabled here, I think that'd be really important for optimum RP. If that's not doable, I'm still interested, of course.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
It's hard to pick a single rule that I like the most, but I really like the sensible, reasonable nature of the whole set. I guess the "maturity" section conveys that the most, so I'll say that.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
(I think I'll do this later, I think I'm a bit better in dialogue than stories, but either way I think I'll take my time to write something here)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I think I covered everything above, but feel free to message me if you've got any questions/comments for me! I know I can sound a bit ambiguous, but hopefully that just makes me more flexible.
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.