Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: OOC Meet-And-Greet -Time&Date added
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Event will be this coming Thursday (Dec 6th) in Shatt's Inn, located in the lower city.
GMT -8 (PST) 6PM
GMT -5 (EST) 9PM
These are the times it will begin and continue as long as the players let it.
---------------------------------------
I think with this great influx of new users coming in, we should plan an ingame event just to get to know one another. It'll give us a chance to learn about one another, see what factions/titles people have, and just have a good and mindless time, for once. The OOC atomnosphere will let us be as-is and will give people chances to talk about their characters, ideas, and themselves at the event.

I'm proposing Shattrath's bar to be the location since it's a sanctuary and easily accessible via Stormwind or Orgrimmar. The only thing I don't have in mind is a time and date for us to get together.

What do you think of this idea, and leave the time zones you're in and usual play times.

I'm in GMT -5 and usually play in the evening. I usually just log in when I know something's going on.
Wonderful Idea, I support this fully.
AIR's, you'r welcome to request an actual meeting anywhere around Charlotte if ya want as well, since im around town and ya ever want to meet me for some reason :P

Then again... I'll probobly show up in the lounge at AI eventually, as my friend Kristina keeps inviteing me to the gameing chaos that occasionaly go's on there. If I do, im camoflauge bandana girl. o.O
Anytime Wednesday or Thursday would be great for me. Otherwise, my work hours can be found on my blog (which is the site in my profile).
Anytime before noon or after seven PM PST, for me, during the week.

Weekends are a bit more spastic, but I'm generally around unless by some miracle or mistake Lurie's job gives him a a weekend... on the weekend.

This sounds really neat!
I'm only available after 5PM CST (GMT -6) no matter the day. My individual days are unpredictable and completely controlled by how much homework I have and my relative mental health. I usually only log onto the server when I am mentally exhausted and need a pick-me-up.
I like this idea. I'm on EST, and generally can be on any time Kretol is, earlier on the non Wed/Thursdays as well.

Maybe this Thursday or next Wednesday evening, then?
I hate timezones. Just tell me what time your getting on, kretol, because I live in the same state as you do. lol

I'll be using server time to call it, anyway. That's easier for evryone

So far, Thursday sounds the best
Fine with me!
Quote:AIRs wrote:
I'll be using server time to call it, anyway.

Define "server time". Most recently, at 2 AM PST, it was apparently 5 in the afternoon. :)

And Thursday is fine by me!

Serrayn's on Kretol's time zone and told me the server clock is out of synch, so I'll be using gmt standard, esp since we have a few players outside north america

Event will be this coming Thursday in Shatt's Inn, located in the lower city.
GMT -8 (PST) 6PM
GMT -5 (EST) 9PM

Edting first post to include this
I'll try to make it, but I'll be half an hour to an hour late. *shrugs*

Reminder bump!