Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: bodoba`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello, I'm a new player to WoW but an old player to RP if that makes sense. I have played D&D for about 5 years and also rp'd for 6 months on a previous online game.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I originally come from Canada but currently live in the States. My primary language is English but I also dabble in french.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Got burned out of playing the old game (little rp happening, huge cash shop disadvantage)

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
A google search for RP private servers. Have been dabbling in other private servers but miss the RP.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy comdeic roles so those are best portrayed through a relaxed atmosphere.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Still new to the game so trying everything out at the moment. But since I'm female IRL I prefer to play female characters.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Random RP, avatar RP, relaxed environment, possible friend making.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I want to say Tolerance because that is a rule I try to withhold within my personal life, but in my previous RP guild I dealt with a lot of immaturity breaking up a strong story. So I'm going with maturity.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'm hoping I can just site a source where my previous stories are instead of retyping it. If not let me know and I can do otherwise.

http://sanctum-rp.forumotion.net/charac ... d-t335.htm

(this is my character I played and I wrote this story)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Seeing as I am a stay at home mom to a 3 yr old and a 1 yr old I sometimes get called away during rp. I try to state (afk) or not enter rp if I need to be watching them. I just want to know if absences warned or not are tolerated. Usually only have to leave for 5 mins or so, so it's not a big problem in my mind but I like to warn people of that.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde! :3

Lok'tar Ogar! Greetings and Salutations, and all of that! Hehe. Upon entering the game for the first time, please /join chat for game related questions and conversations and /join barrens for a more silly shenanigan filled atmosphere!

In the meantime, please make sure you are familiar with our Rules, Policies, and FAQ's. If you haven't, also check out the Wiki! It's pretty cool.

Hope you enjoy yourself and we look forward to seeing you in there! Happy Rping! ^-^

P.S. To answer your question, as long as you -try- to state that you need to run AFK for a few minutes or so, that won't be a problem. Things come up and people understand that.
Welcome :mrgreen: