Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Harad`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I've been playing World of Warcraft for almost 5 years now, and have experienced all aspects of it. I played on PvP servers and PvE servers. What really caught my attention was the RPing, I adored the roleplaying, and created a Tauren Hunter by the name of Harad Gentleplain. I have roleplayed for about allitle more then a year now, and I loved every minute of it.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I live in and have always lived in the United States. Living there, the only language I have spoken is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
About 5 years ago, my friend told me a fun game to take up some time on, since back then I was in school and now have extra time to do what I want. I accepted his offer, purchased a game card for World of Warcraft, and instantly fell in love. Ever since I have been a devout player. I now raid Icecrown Citadel, as well as roleplaying.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I used to roleplay on a private server known as "Echeloned WoW", but it has mysteriously closed down. I am now searching for a new place where I can RP freely, without the hassle of having to get 1-80 on a retail server to roleplay. I went on Yahoo answers, asked what roleplay server would be a good replacement, and alot of people said here, so I thought why not give it a try.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all roleplays. I try to join any type of roleplay, stay open minded, and enjoy them. I'm not the type of person that's interested in one type of roleplay, because I consider that being ignorant.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I have a large amount of favorite race and class combinations, but my overall top 3 would have to be:
Undead/ Rogue
Human/ Paladin
Tauren/ Hunter

What are your expectations of this server?:
I've viewed the screenshots, seen some of the public posts, and I have to say, this server looks like something I could stay with for a long time. It looks like it has a fun community, fun roleplays, and a very organized website. If I were to join this server, I'd feel very proud of it.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The rule that would appeal to me the most is Plagiarism, because, as abstract as a rule it seems to the average roleplayer, I have seen it firsthand happen to me.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'll complete this later.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
If I get accepted, thank you and you won't regret it!

If not, I appreciate your time and effort to run things like this :]
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde! :3

Lok'tar Ogar! Greetings and Salutations, and all of that! Hehe. Upon entering the game for the first time, please /join chat for game related questions and conversations and /join barrens for a more silly shenanigan filled atmosphere!

In the meantime, please make sure you are familiar with our Rules, Policies, and FAQ's. If you haven't, also check out the Wiki! It's pretty cool.

Hope you enjoy yourself and we look forward to seeing you in there! Happy Rping! ^-^